Random acts of Magic/Kindness at WDW - what have you done?

We were standing in line at EPCOT guest services.
I noticed a young mom with her 2 year old child licking and getting sticky from a tall lollipop.
I gave her a wrapped 'wet-one' wipe for her child.
The mom thanked me.

I would have hated to see a bee follow the child around all day at EPCOT.

We also have given up our seats on the bus for
mom's with a young child or an elderly person.

Our only trip to the World was in Nov/Dec of 2000. We stayed at the Fort Wilderness Campground. The first morning we got on the bus very, very early to start our day in the parks as soon as possible. Well, it seemed that everyone was exceptionally tired and maybe a little down, so my DD and myself started singing Disney songs. Soon the bus driver and everyone else on the bus began to sing along. Even at all the bus stops the singing continued and the new passengers joined in as well. It was wonderful and when we arrived at the TTC and departed everyone who got off the bus was is such a magical spirit. Those who stayed happily waved good bye and began a new song. It is one of the happiest memories I ever had.

The next day, we repeated it with the same effects (and so forth).

Close to the end of our stay, we happened upon some of the passenger from the first day on the bus. They stoped us and thanked us. They had had a difficult trip until then and when they got off the bus that morning they felt completely revived, with new magic breathed into them. It touched us deeply!

:bounce: :bounce: This Thread should be kep at the top ALWAYS.

It never hurts to do some little act of kindness EVERYWHERE you are.

The more we can do little things, the more others see and may learn to carry on the idea.

Some of the posts give me ideas for my next trip to WDW and our Disney Cruises.

Have a very Magical Mickey Day!

I have 2 I like to share. They are sprecial because of the great feeling I got afterwards.

1. One year the week after Thanksgiving, I was staying st one of the All Stars. I was at Downtown Disney, I just missed the bus. The next bus did not come for about 2 hours!!. They brought one the the semi truck busses. I got a seat by a window and since I was solo a young man in his teens about 14 to 17 sat next to me. The buss filled up and a lady about 7 or 8 months with child came in and stood next to us. She was carrying a child about 2 and a third child about 4 was holding onto her leg and she was beat. I got up to let her sit. She did and thanked me. The young man next to me got up for the third child. He got thanked by everyone around including the lady and me. It stayed with me because he did that.

2. Again the week after Thanksgiving(my favorite time of year.) I was waiting for the second parade at MVMCP. I was at the hub and watching CM's clean up after the first and fireworks. A lady with a little girl about 2 stood behind me waiting for her DH and son. I kept suggesting she sit down and have a place for the parade. She said no her DH will be there soon. He never showed until after the parade. She did not get a seat early enough other folks had filled in. I am 6' and I weighed then about 210. The little girl could not see over me. She ended up standing in front of me with mom watching closely behind me. I got to see this little angel with the look of wonder during the whole parade. That made my trip that time.

Like someone said the little things like letting a child in front of you when you can still see, give someone your seat when they need it more than you or helping someone with a stoller off of a bus and such can do wonders for you and them. I love this thread.:D

We met a 'Wish' family with a little boy about 8 in a wheelchair - he had just met Pluto, who was his absolute favourite, but his father was upset because they had forgotton their camera that day.

We took a photo and their address and posted it when we got them developed back home. We didnt include a return address as we didnt want any thanks - the kids fathers face was thanks enough as you could tell he was really upset that they wouldnt be able to capture that moment it what was possibly a very short life.

Memories of that family will remain with me forever. They did not look very well off and obviously had their worries with their son but the fact that soemthing as simple as a photo could bring them pleasure made me realise I am truly blessed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter