• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

raining pretty good at Hollywood Studios..

melana

DIS Veteran
Well next to our last day and it has been a steady rain since we got to HS. Debated on ponchos but decided against it. Waiting for sister and niece outside Star Tours.. this will be a short day. I think it just may have started thunder and lightening. Yep..that's a big thunder boomer.

In all have been having a great trip despite the rain. Tomorrow is our last day and it's looking like it will be nice weatherwise.

HS is a good park for a rainy day...small enough to dash the raindrops and indoor attractions a plenty. Stay dry!

I'm trying to. LoL. I have to meet up with my group inside tattooine traders in a bit. Of course it just started pouring again. LoL.

Don't feel too bad, it rained every day of our September trip last year- all day some days. At least it's HS and not AK.

You need to purchase the Disney insurance policy. Buy $15 ponchos for everyone the first day and you are guaranteed not to need them!
Totally agree. The way I ensure that it won't rain on us is to carry the ponchos all day in the backpack. If I decide to leave them back at the hotel, it will rain!!!

Sorry you are in the rain!!! :( It always rains whatever day we go to Downtown Disney. Every trip we have taken - thats the day that rains. Yup carrying the ponchos all day in the backpack! haha It's down pouring here too and I'm in CT!

Totally agree. The way I ensure that it won't rain on us is to carry the ponchos all day in the backpack. If I decide to leave them back at the hotel, it will rain!!!

OMG yes! We were at DHS a few weeks ago, and it looked sorta grey. But didn't really look like rain. I didn't feel like carrying around our windbreakers (the kind that stuff into it's own pouch), so we left them in the car. Of course, we come out of Star Tours and it's pouring. Bought the ponchos and wore them for an hour. Then the rain was done. :rolleyes:

Sorry I left off the small print on the insurance policy. Yes you must cart them around every day for at least 8 hours or this policy is null and void. Sub small print - the person that did all the planning of this vacation, shall also be the person to carry said ponchos for their party for the duration of the trip or again, this policy will be voided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter