• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rain and Campfire program

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
I wondered if rain stopped play for the Campfire program? I am unsure whether or not the campfire is undercover and whether the movie will be shown. Also do Chip n Dale always make an appearance?

The Campfire Program is out in the open, so I think they probably cancel if it's raining. Hope they're having better weather when we're there in just over two weeks!! I think Chip and Dale are there every night. Don't forget your stuff to make S'mores!!

Well, since we just got back and it rained for the second half of our trip. This is what they do:

They will do the sing-along under the shelter at the Meadows Pool. If it is still raining, the movie will be canceled. If it stops, the movie will go on.

That is what happen to us many years ago, but at that time Chip n Dale was also canceled. I had hoped they would show up at the sing along but it wasn't so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter