• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Radisson shuttle bus ?

WDWgirls

Mouseketeer
I have a question regarding the shuttle bus from the Radisson. Being the planning freak that I am I called the Radisson to get on the shuttle list. She told me that on Sundays the port didn't open until 10:30 - so she put me on a 10:30 shuttle. Is this the earliest shuttle? Does the port not open until 10:30?

Originally posted by WDWgirls
I have a question regarding the shuttle bus from the Radisson. Being the planning freak that I am I called the Radisson to get on the shuttle list. She told me that on Sundays the port didn't open until 10:30 - so she put me on a 10:30 shuttle. Is this the earliest shuttle? Does the port not open until 10:30?

The port does open at 10:30. My family was scheduled for the first Radisson shuttle three weeks ago. Our scheduled time was 10:20, but we left the Radisson at 10:10.

I called a few days ago, and the front dek told me at one month out you could reserve.

Originally posted by dzneprincess
I called a few days ago, and the front dek told me at one month out you could reserve.

Yea, but you have to watch those front "dek" people!!!

Thanks for the help. I'm disappointed that we didn't get on the first shuttle - darn dek person! Oh well - first time cruiser mistake. My husband said he didn't mind walking to the port! And I thought I was the only one excited!

Thanks again.

When I saw this thread, I called the Radisson about the shuttle for this Sunday, and was told that we should make our shuttle reservations when we check in???? That has been their policy in the past. Hhhhmmm???

Anyhow, when I asked about it, she did take our name down for the 10:30 shuttle. I asked for the earliest one. I think the 10:30 shuttle means the one that will take you to the port at 10:30. Perhaps they pull up to begin boarding a little after 10:00a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter