Radio Disney?

luvdamouse

Mouseketeer
We now have Radio Disney in the Louisville market (yay!), and my children love it!

When my 7 year old heard that they were broadcasting from WDW, she was so excited, and asked if we could visit during our next trip.

I do remember reading in the past about visiting the studio at MGM but don't recall the details (e.g. when, where, what can be seen/done, etc. Can anyone fill me in on the details?

Thanks!

hi - my kids love radio disney - when we're in mgm we always stop by & watch the broadcast - they have a speaker o/s the studio and you can listen to the live broadcast - also - a staff member comes out & asks the kids names & sometimes gives out trinkets & then says that you can meet the dj after the broadcast - sometimes you have to wait because their broadcast can be long - but you can come back after it's over - and then while you're standing there they will announce the kids names - something like "i'm here in the radio disney studio in mgm with my friends maggie & tommy from new jersey who want to say hi to their friends at home" - though the kids didn't have anyone listening at home - they imagined that they did & they were so excited - the studio is on the side of one of the attractions - i can picture it but can't remember the name - but facing the attraction radio disney studio is around the corner on the left side - it's a little hidden - but it's a nice spot to rest in - that's how we found it - because we stopped there to rest & turned around and saw the studio - and then we got caught because a parade was starting & found that it's a great place to view the parade - it's also cool to let them see how dj's work - which is part of what mgm is all about - learing about studio work - definately worth the stop - kiddisney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter