'Radiator Springs'!

Ok since I live in Lancaster I can help you out, first if you want a point to the end of your trip go out to Littlerock and check out "Charlie Brown's" it is an over the top tourist stop that is a blast with good food and some of the best shakes and a bunch of weird "stuff" to see, it would be a good spot for lunch on your way out. This is about 45 minutes from Magic Mountain. And though I haven't seen Cars I think this area will look like what she has in mind.

Directions; 5 to 14 (or cut across the Valley) get off at 138/Pearblossom, follow Pearblossom to 138 you will see signs and CB is on your left.

Too bad you don't have more time I know some great film sets that look that way too and are in regular rotation for filming movies and commercials at and are totally hidden treasures.

As to getting back to the 5 you can get back on the 14 go to Ave D heading North, get off make a left onto Ave D, follow it until it becomes the 5 approx 45 minutes to one hour from Littlerock.

Quicker trips that might work are Soledad Canyon, you can drive across Santa Clarita or take the 5 to the 14 heading North get off at Soledad Canyon and take it into the mountains you can follow the whole route or just peek around. Try and stop at the signs on the fench that say Shambala you might see some wild animals (this is not open to the public so be respectful but you can sometimes see the animals out playing) it is Tippy Hendrens animal rescue they have elephants, big cats and more. If you drive the whole route it takes you back to the 14 which you can double back on, the whole trip is about 30 minutes depending how far you go.

If you want any more help or photos of areas let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter