Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place rings with echoes of lives once lived but now are lost. Time spent wondering about tomorrow...I don’t care if we lose it all tonight...up in flames, burning bright. Warming the air of the world.

So look in my eyes, what will you leave behind once you've gone? (So precious) You got what you came for now I think it's time to move on (When will you see) but these ghosts come alive like water and wine and walk through these streets singing songs and carrying signs...To them these streets belong. My atonement lasts the best part of eternity (eternity)...Ran out of hands to count the sin that breeds inside of me (inside of me) Not this hate but the loneliness has left me here into this mess of...My hands are soaking in the blood of angels. On broken wings they collapse. Will I see the break of day...Dark clouds exploded and torrents of rain fell. All these lost halos wash away.

Head hung from shame we bear a weight that brings me to a crawl (to a crawl) These years of longing tell decades of unanswered calls (unanswered calls) For a change, 'cause everyday we slip and fall...Kicked while we're down, our fists clench into ball.

And my hands are soaking in the blood of angels. On broken wings they collapse. Will I see the break of day...Dark clouds exploded and torrents of rain fell. All these lost halos wash away. So look in my eyes, what will you leave behind once you've gone? (So precious) You got what you came for now I think it's time to move on (When will you see) but these ghosts come alive like water and wine and walk through these streets singing songs and carrying signs...To them these streets belong...

Are we so alone, so distant, so forgotten...As we think ourselves to be? These are our lives but did they ever even matter? Are we worth remembering? These machines feed on the tears of broken lives and dying dreams. We're throwing wrenches in the gears. Our lives will not be lived in vain. When this is all said and done...We spent this life on the run...Judged by the company we keep (judged by the company we keep) Our language, buried inside these lungs that keep us alive. We breathe so selfishly.

Promises we plan to break are made in whispered voices...'Cause our despair knows many names. We make mistakes but we apologize with roses...we never stop to smell along the way. These machines feed on the tears of broken lives and dying dreams. We're throwing wrenches in the gears, our lives will not be lived in vain. When this is all said and done...We spent this life on the run...Judged by the company we keep (judged by the company we keep) Our language, buried inside these lungs that keep us alive. We breathe so selfishly.

We fell from the sky today...We melt into balls of clay. We sell ourselves everyday...Don't tell me how to live this way...Pushed so far to the edge...We teeter just on the brink...You can lead me to the bloodbath...but you can't make me drink. As these machines feed on the tears of broken lives and dying dreams...We're throwing wrenches in the gears, our lives will not be lived in vain. Our lives will not be lived in vain.

We've been alright up until now, but the air that we breath is about to run out. We've rehearsed our lines clear and loud, but the cue never came and the lights they never went out. So we're passing the time, while time passes us. The fast lanes of term never applied to us. Without a dime to my name or a prayer in the world...I walk out the door. Destination...anywhere but here. Away from you. Now I'm on my way to the other side (On my way) I'll forget everything I left behind (On my way) These empty rooms (On my way) Are still filled with you (On my way)

So I dropped out of my own race, a race with no finish line, no first or last place. These faces all rush right past me, I turn and walk away...'Cause we finally know now what our time here's about, we were not meant to be another face in the crowd. We're a forest of lives, and we grow tall and wide. We'll never be cut down.

Break through the undertow, your hands I can't seem to find...Pollution burns my tongue, cough words I can't speak so I stop my struggling...Then I float to the surface...Fill my lungs with air, then let it out. I give it all...This is the reason why I sing. So give it all, 'cause it's these reasons that belong to me.

Rock bottoms where we live, and still we dig these trenches...Bury ourselves in them...Backs breaking under tension. For far too long these voices, muffled by distances...It's time to come to our senses, up from the dark we give it all...This is the reason why I sing. So give it all, and it's these reasons that belong to me.

Phindriod-Ferborter! Phindroid-Ferborter!

Ich habe eichhörnchen in der hose!

Breathe (breathe) the air we give (give) the life we live (live)...Our voices racing distances (breathe)...So wet my tongue (give), break into song (live) through seas of competition...So please believe your eyes, a sacrifice...It's not what we had in our minds. I'm coming home tonight, home tonight...

We give it all, this is the reason why I sing. So give it all, and it's these reasons that belong to me...Today I offer all myself to this, I'm living for my dying wish...I give it all, now there's a reason, there's a reason, to give it all.

We're losing daylight but I can't work any faster. Under the veil of dust we go on...Don't close your eyes. What if it all disappears in the shadows? Now reach for the stars...If I held my ground would you ask me to change. This drought bleeds on now were dancing for rain. We drink the air but it's still not the same. These worlds collide but the distance remains. We point the finger, never accept the blame and I know, and I know...

Let's go!...The waters come but the fire still rages on here. The men all shrugged their shoulders and left. We sleep so sound in rooms just up the stairs...Will you save us like you saved them? If I held my ground would you ask me to change...This drought bleeds on now were dancing for rain...We drink the air but it's still not the same. These worlds collide but the distance remains...We point the finger, never accept the blame and I know, and I know...

You've let me try but I'm still breathing, I swear I'm sucking dry the sky. And you won't ever find us kneeling or swallowing your lies. If I held my ground would you ask me to change...this drought bleeds on, now were dancing for rain. We drink the air but it's still not the same. These worlds collide but the distance remains...We point the finger, never accept the blame, and I know and I know...This drought bleeds on, this drought bleeds on.

Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up? Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck? Are we getting closer or are we just getting more lost?...I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse...Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words.

We live on front porches and swing life away. We get by just fine here on minimum wage. If love is a labor I'll slave til the end...I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter