Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG!

Can't sleep... clown will eat me... can't sleep... clown will eat me...

My brother and I were singing that....very very loudly...

I'm scared of clowns...

I'm going swimming in 15 minutes....
I get sonic coke later. yay.

I'm bored.
I'm gonna go swimming now.

Wish I could swim with my eyes open though instead of having insanely funny looking goggles....
I mean the water is salt water and it doesn't hurt my eyes nearly as bad as chlorine. But whenever I go under with my eyes open, it's all blurry....
But I can now swim without having to hold my nose! =D
I'm so proud.

*is bored*

I got a book about all these humour tales sent by email...

It's fun. I like this one about Bill Clinton...

to make it short:

Bill Clinton was going to have a state dinner, but his normal chef was ill so they got a replacement. He didn't like how the chef was handling the food but decided to ignore it. Throughout the meal, he started feeling ill. He excused himself and went to try to find a bathroom. When passing the kitchen he saw the chef scratch himself and it made him feel worse. He was ill and disoriented and couldn't remember the door to the bathroom. He was about to pass out but he found an unlocked door. He undid his trousers and went in. Soon, he realised he was in Monica Lewinsky's office with his trousers round his knees. Just before he passed out, she leaned over him and heard him say...

"sack my cook"

and that's how the misunderstanding occured.

:rotfl:

Food now. Bye!

*is bored*

I got a book about all these humour tales sent by email...

It's fun. I like this one about Bill Clinton...

to make it short:

Bill Clinton was going to have a state dinner, but his normal chef was ill so they got a replacement. He didn't like how the chef was handling the food but decided to ignore it. Throughout the meal, he started feeling ill. He excused himself and went to try to find a bathroom. When passing the kitchen he saw the chef scratch himself and it made him feel worse. He was ill and disoriented and couldn't remember the door to the bathroom. He was about to pass out but he found an unlocked door. He undid his trousers and went in. Soon, he realised he was in Monica Lewinsky's office with his trousers round his knees. Just before he passed out, she leaned over him and heard him say...

"sack my cook"

and that's how the misunderstanding occured.

Food now. Bye!

Dance class.
I take Jazz and Hip-Hop.
....I think im only going to take jazz next year though, this was my first year of hiphop.
My recitals in like 3 days.
I get my 10 year award this year. :hyper:

Dance class.
I take Jazz and Hip-Hop.
....I think im only going to take jazz next year though, this was my first year of hiphop.
My recitals in like 3 days.
I get my 10 year award this year. :hyper:

That's so cool.
I used to take dance and gymnastics...when I was like 6.

Welcome back George.

I have Mini Oreos :-D

Who likes the photos I took? (look on the first page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter