~~~R sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Mailing my package first thing in the morning! Will be back home in the evening I will report it then...

Good going, ladies.

"S" sign-ups start Friday, hope to see all you regulars join in again............and some others would be nice too ::yes::

Tomorrow is mail day.

Post here when you actually send out so I can mark you off the list.

2 more to go out.

TODAY is mail day!!

This exchange should be wrapped up tomorrow or Monday.

"S" sign-ups are now going.

Hi there:thumbsup2

My package will go out tomorrow---I know that it's a day late. I have not had a car all week and will get it back today (after I pay $500, that is). I will take my package to be mailed tomorrow morning.

Sorry Nancy.....:flower3::flower3:

That's alright, Cindy. One day isn't too bad.
Sorry about the car.
I'm sure your receiver will understand ;)

We might have an arrival today.

And hopefully Cindy will check in with us Monday saying hers has arrived. ::yes::

The usual--supermarket, a trip to Staples for supplies, maybe some laundry. I'm planning on making beef stew tonight, the perfect night for it.

sounds like a good day.

I am waiting for it to get a bit later and heading to DS's old house. We are just about done working on it and then they can get it rented.
Community garage sale day here, so DH is doing that.

We cooled down a lot. From the 80s to the 60s. Missed my favorite temp range, so hope it will be back.

Mailing my package first thing in the morning! Will be back home in the evening I will report it then...

and it arrived today!

Stephanie sent me:
"R"ing pop
"R"udolph ornament
"R"ocket reading light
"r"uler
"r"ed twezzers
"r"ibbon
"R"icola cough drops

Thanks Stephanie! great package, especially the Ricola--I'm dealing with allergies which give me a dry throat, so they will come in handy!

:yay: for an arrival.

2 more to go..........hopefully Monday will wrap this one up.

(allergies are hitting us here too :( )

This is the worst my allergies have been. The worst part is eveyone thinks I have a cold, so I spend my day telling people no, it's not a cold.

and it arrived today!

Stephanie sent me:
"R"ing pop
"R"udolph ornament
"R"ocket reading light
"r"uler
"r"ed twezzers
"r"ibbon
"R"icola cough drops

Thanks Stephanie! great package, especially the Ricola--I'm dealing with allergies which give me a dry throat, so they will come in handy!

So glad you liked it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter