~~~"R" ...look at us go.....~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:woohoo: It is the alphabet exchange: "R" :yay:

Details......$5.00 minimum. Must be mailed first class or priority.
All items must start with an "R". You can send one item or several less expensive ones.

Sign-ups go until October 28 and mail date is November 4.
"S" will start November 4.

If you want to play, PM me:
Your name
Address
Number of exchanges you want to do
e-mail address
willing to elf, if needed
willing to send international, if needed

Children are welcome to join in. If you are signing up a child, include gender and age.

I have you down, Missy.......yep, just transfer the info from the Q folder to the new R folder ;)

I think so............but I think Y, V and Z could cause some people problems.
Hope these last ones get a good turn out.

Z will be hard, but Y & V may not be too bad. Off the top of my head, I can think of "yellow" & "vanilla". The hardest part of Q for me was finding smaller things--with the other exchanges, I was able to use a small flat rate box or an envelope. And I didn't find as many as I've found for other letters either. But it was fun.

And Yankee ;) and votive ;)

My Qs fit in an envelope, but I started looking early. I think I have all the rest ready too, just need to check to make sure.

I should have looked ahead at the dates for these. I have all my stuff but will be away on vaca during this one. :headache:

I should have looked ahead at the dates for these. I have all my stuff but will be away on vaca during this one. :headache:

Your ticker says 15 days.......is that right? Names go out in 6, so you should be good for sending....but up to you.

Your ticker says 15 days.......is that right? Names go out in 6, so you should be good for sending....but up to you.

Nancy, right about the sending.... I was worried about the receiving since we won't be back until the 15th. If that is not a problem, let me know.

Not a problem at all.
We have someone in "Q" that is away until the 31st.....so long as I know so the sender doesn't worry it is fine. I just leave the thread open until all are reported on.

So, let me know if you want to play.

I think I have all my R items already, very easy after Q.

Oh, and I thought of another V & Y--Vienna Finger cookies & yoyo!

I have you down, Aymee........and Cindy joined in too...........so the same 5 as "Q" so far.

Tracey, did you want to join in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter