• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Trip to HHI

Conan the Librarian

Been Visting the Mouse since 1972
The Boss and I went over to Hilton Head for Labor Day, and, while there, popped into the Disney HHI resort for some magic. It had been raining in Savannah for the last two days and we had to get out. We didn't have a room or anything so we just wandered around the property. It's a very plesant place.

The pool was full (it was a warm day) and there were folks all over the place. We just tried to stay out of the way. The grill was open so we go lunch there, and did some shopping in the store. I won a pin for knowing the trivia question.

After lunch we went over to Beaufort for a bit and then headed home.

It was a very plesant day.

I'll post photos as soon as I can.

I'm glad you enjoyed HH.

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

DH and I both loved visiting HH and Savannah, and hope to return in the next year or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter