Quick Rewards, et al - Duh

Just this month alone, I have $57 from QR, $26 from Mechanical Turk, and I also earned $100 by doing some dog and house sitting...That's $183 closer to a Disney trip. Not every month is that great, but in the past six months I've put back $800 from doing surveys, online tasks, and odd jobs. It all counts.

And surveys aren't that bad. Some of them are even fun and interesting. Although sometimes I think they earn more money from me than I do from them, when I just have to try a new product I see on a survey :rotfl:

Well I'll tell you this.....
after looking at some of the menu pricing at some of the WDW restaurants I'm going to need every cent I can earn. For me, it's going to make one day at WDW less stressful not having to worry about the credit card bill when I get home. We'll be able to eat and my DS can get a souvenir and I'll be happy as a dang lark I tell you. I can't be more thrilled about it.
I'll be the one at WDW walking like a dis... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter