Questions about WL

Mad4Mickey

<font color=FF66FF>All SINGLE Firemen have a MARRI
I know that everyone is tired of me being a pest !LOL I just want my 2 yr old nephews trip to be GREAT ! Iam going to upgrade to conceirge level. After reading the threads I think that is the best thing to do . Does anyone know what room we should ask for on the 7th floor ? I would like one so that the child we are traveling with that has special needs will be able to see the Fireworks during his treatments from his bed .
Thanks again for everyones help
Mishell:earsgirl:

Hi Mishell!

I'm just back from WL concierge. I had hoped for a MK view too, but I was told by one the then CMs that they were being renovated. So I guess it all depends on the time of your visit.

I would highly recommend the concierge level... something we'd never considered until I was kindly offered it and thought it would make my mum's trip (we were paying) kinda extra special.

I've sent you a PM - click User CP to read it.

#1MMFan :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter