• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions about The family tour at MK?

Poprivet

Mouseketeer
Interested in hearing from anyone who's been on this tour. sounds like its geared to 4 - 10 year olds?
I booked 6 spots, Myself and my 4 & 7 yr old Grandkids... I'm questioning if the other 3 adults ( DW, DD, SIL ) will enjoy the tour or will we basically be following the kids around?? trying to decide if just I should go with the kids and drop the other adults from the tour.. ( trying to book a marceline tour for the other adults, hoping for a cancelation as we arrive next week..

TIA

Pop

The tour is great for kids, but as you mentioned, yes, the adults will basically follow the kids around and watch as they have fun. I would drop the other 3 adults from the tour. For the adults it is a lot of walking for very little payoff!

The tour is great for kids, but as you mentioned, yes, the adults will basically follow the kids around and watch as they have fun. I would drop the other 3 adults from the tour. For the adults it is a lot of walking for very little payoff!
Thanks, I'm thinking I'll just take the kids and have fun taking their pictures the whole time... drop the other adults... pop

Is this the scavenger hunt type tour through the Magic Kingdom? If so, one adult max. It’s pretty dull for adults, and is best for kids old enough to read because they get to take turns reading the clues. If they aren’t old enough to read then the littler kids are also just following around the bigger kids. It was cute, but a lot of money and I wouldn’t bother to do it unless you have been to Disney a billion times and are looking for something new to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter