Questions About Pirates Dinner Adventure

blueyes97

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to the Pirates Dinner Adventure?
We are going in July. How early should we get there? Is it really fun?

[This message was edited by blueyes97 on 03-04-01 at 10:10 PM.]

This post is more appropriate on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions board. Please click HERE to go there and see the responses.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Pirates is a fun show, although I suspect it will appeal most to the kids in your party.

The sets are fabulous, probably the best of any Orlando dinner attraction, and they offer lots of opportunity for some pretty nifty stunts and circus-like acts.

Before the show there is a "festival" for Princess Anita, with Gypsy fortunbetellers and face painting for the kids. The adults will probably appreciate the cash bar even more.

The fun begins when the entire audience is shanghaied to serve as the pirate crew. The show that follows involves crew rivalries, the love of a young pirate lad for the princess (who has been kidnapped), long-dead pirates, trampolines, basketball, and aerial acts. It's pretty wacky but a lot of fun.

The food's not bad either: barbecued chicken served on pirate swords.

After the show there's more singalong silliness for the kids.

Enjoy!

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter