Questions about nick hotel

goalierich

DisDad Member #12
Hello folks

I am looking at staying at the nick hotel for 1 night this summer, to surprise my family. I was wondering if you get to the resort before checking in that you can still use the amenities?

Also, I was wondering if you can still use the amenities, mainly water park, after you had check out?

Also, I was wondering if the 4d movies was part of the resort/ room fee, or if that costs extra. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hello folks

I am looking at staying at the nick hotel for 1 night this summer, to surprise my family. I was wondering if you get to the resort before checking in that you can still use the amenities?

Also, I was wondering if you can still use the amenities, mainly water park, after you had check out?

Also, I was wondering if the 4d movies was part of the resort/ room fee, or if that costs extra. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I don't know what the policy is on using the resort for the full day of check-in or check-out. Sorry. I do know that the 4D movies are an extra cost.

We stayed two years ago. Our room was not ready but we were able to go to the pool area. They will give you wristbandsat the check in desk. They called me when the room was ready while we were at the pool.

Definately make good use of your time there. Fun for all ages.

My family and I stayed here on June 6th for 1 night. WE arrived at noon and were able to check in right away. We got the fairly odd-parents room, which had a kids room with bunkbeds, a master bedroom with a king bed, living room, 1 bathroom, and a small kitchenette. After unpacking, we went straight to the Lagoon Pool, and my whole family loved the waterslides and heated pool. The mass sliming was pretty cool as well. After that we went to their mall for dinner, then we watched several 4d movies (extra charge per person) and even saw a showing of Double Dare.

The next morning we went back to their mall for a character breakfast with spongebob and friends. The food was very good, and the kids enjoyed singing and dancing with spongebob. We were able to get family pics with all of the characters as well. After breakfast we went back to our room and checked out before 10 am, then went back to the Lagoon Pool. We stayed there until the morning mass sliming, then we went back to the mall for lunch. From there we headed over to the Oasis pool. It had a few waterslides, but we all agreed the Lagoon pool was better so we headed back there. We stayed at the Lagoon pool shortly after the afternoon mass sliming, then we headed out to our new hotel for a week's stay at Mystic Dunes.

We really enjoyed this place, and we will probably come back here again.

Thanks for the review! It sounds great! It pains me to say, but I know for a fact my boys much prefer Nick characters over Disney. Maybe because they are boys?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We stayed there in 2008. My girls were big fans of Spongebob and (at the time) Dora.
It was an ok hotel, rooms were large. 4D movies were an extra charge.

My family and I stayed here on June 6th for 1 night. WE arrived at noon and were able to check in right away. We got the fairly odd-parents room, which had a kids room with bunkbeds, a master bedroom with a king bed, living room, 1 bathroom, and a small kitchenette. After unpacking, we went straight to the Lagoon Pool, and my whole family loved the waterslides and heated pool. The mass sliming was pretty cool as well. After that we went to their mall for dinner, then we watched several 4d movies (extra charge per person) and even saw a showing of Double Dare.

The next morning we went back to their mall for a character breakfast with spongebob and friends. The food was very good, and the kids enjoyed singing and dancing with spongebob. We were able to get family pics with all of the characters as well. After breakfast we went back to our room and checked out before 10 am, then went back to the Lagoon Pool. We stayed there until the morning mass sliming, then we went back to the mall for lunch. From there we headed over to the Oasis pool. It had a few waterslides, but we all agreed the Lagoon pool was better so we headed back there. We stayed at the Lagoon pool shortly after the afternoon mass sliming, then we headed out to our new hotel for a week's stay at Mystic Dunes.

We really enjoyed this place, and we will probably come back here again.

This s great info for me to read. I am debating on 1 night or two. We have 8 people in our group so the extra night is a big deal cost wise. My kids have been asking to go here for 3 yrs.

The guest information says you may enjoy the pool on check out day until noon, I believe, but no one ever checks anything except that you hAVE a wristband on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter