Questions about Calypso Cay

DisneyDreamin'2002

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! We have just had to cancel our reservations at CBR for November and are planning a new trip in early March, 2003. I have been reading all the posts about Calypso Cay and the place sounds fabulous. I am confused though about a few things. In the overview picture on their website they show four buildings they call villas. Are these the condos people are talking about? Can these be booked without the timeshare being involved? There are probably going to be seven of us going together so I'm thinking a three bedroom condo would work. Also in the picture it looks like the buildings they call Runaway Bay Apartments are across a street. This isn't where the condos are is it? Anyone here stay in one of these units near Country Inn that they are calling Villas? I'm sorry if I'm making anyone confused. lol Also does anyone know where we would buy our tickets to the WDW parks? And am I right in assuming you can't purchase the UPHs unless you are staying on disney property? I am truly grateful for any info anyone could give me about any of this.

True, no uph passes for offsite guests. The "condos" are the runaway bay across that little "in resort" road. They told me it's not difficult to cross but I've not been there. The villas or time shares are the other buildings you see and the two big buildings of course are the hotels.

Thanks for the quick reply Cenicienta. It helps clear up alot. The floorplans of the condos look so nice but I wonder just how far it is to get over to the water park and pools. Do you know if there is a pool by the Runaway Bay units? We have used Country Inn & Suites before in other areas and we really like it. Thanks for the ticket info too. I really appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter