Question regarding reservations

Lisa Mandell

Loonis
Today was my 180 day out and I was online at 7. The only reservation for CRT was 4:05 for dinner for one night, the rest did not even have dinner as an option. Is it only open for dinner certain nights? Also, the calendar of park times is not available for my dates (except for the 1st day). Is this normal? Inconvenient as I would rather plan my dinners based on what park is open late. How does everyone plan if the hours are not posted yet for the duration of the trip? My reservations are:

Saturday September 8 - Chef Mickeys
Sunday September 9- Hibachi (Epcot)
Monday September 10- CRT (4:05 dinner)
Tuesday September 11- Ohana

CRT books VERY fast, it's reasonable to assume it's already booked.
Park hours are tricky, they can change right up to the week and days before. Usually I use past hours during the same time period to "guess", but again anything can and probably will change.
Glad you got at least 1 CRT. Keep checking,you may be able to get a later ADR eventually.

That time of year it is likely that at least some of those nights are Halloween party nights. It remains to be seen what limitations/availability there will be for MK ADRs on those nights and what time the "cutoff" for non-party guests will be.

^^^
What she said about the MNSSHPs as well!
So you might be looking at only being allowed ADRs until 6:00 pm at MK. That also limits availability significantly.

Do you have to call to book 180 + 2-10? I only have an option for the first day of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter