Question re: Tix/Crowds on Oct. 16 weekend?

QJ411

O'hana means family...
Hi everyone,

DH and I will be going to MNSSHP on Oct. 17, we arrive on the 16th. We'll be there w/ his family (MIL/FIL/SIL) and we're treating them this trip and we're all really excited...but we didn't buy their admission tix yet.

We only have their MNSSHP tix...we can't decide how many days' worth would they need. We'll be there Sat. morning and leaving Monday afternoon, and MNSSHP is on the 17th. We can't decide if we should get them the 2 day or 3 day tix...:confused:

As you can see, we're trying to conserve...but we want them to have fun most of all. Any advice? (DH and I have APs so we won't need the tix).

Also, we've never been to WDW in Oct. or to MNSSH, how's the crowds and the weather?!

THANKS EVERYONE!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Hi Queenie - I just popped over from the MNSSHP thread since we're both going on the 17th ....

Anyway ... we were at WDW last October for our honeymoon from the 12 - 19th and thought the crowds were very manageable (though we'd never been there before, only to Disneyland). Since you're missing Columbus Day weekend this year, should still be pretty tame. Of course MK is always the most crowded.

As far as the weather goes, last year didn't have the hurricanes this year had. When we were there we wore shorts every day and I brought a light sweater for indoor air conditioning. The first few days were still a little muggy and I think it only rained one afternoon. I've learned to pack rain ponchos no matter what! The evenings were AWESOME last year - mild and balmy. Feel free to pm with any questions, etc.

See you there!
Tiffany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter