Question for SW air experts

danjulia

Mouseketeer
Does anyone recall when February 03 flights became available for Southwest air? I need to book President's week '04 and not loving my options already when fares became available this week (I know, it's a horrible week for travel - but it's school vacation up here). I think I'll wait until SW releases for that time period - do you know when that will be? Thanks.

Sue

Recently SW has been releasing thier schedule about 6 months out. If that holds, I would assume you should see the Feb '04 schedule should come out sometime in Sept '03. Not sure if that will be affected by the current airline troubles, but Sw seems to be pretty unaffected by them so far.

Hi there - last year SW didn't release the end of February for February vacation dates until the beginning of December. We were actually at Disney when they were released - by the time we got home - you guessed it - no bargain flights left for the week!

I would recommend that you sign up for Southwest's e-mail alerts. That way you won't miss it.

the early part of the month was released around Sept ~ if my memory serves me...lol I do remember that they were released mid-week ~ So don't wait for the Tuesday email for the updates. Actually, I found out a few days prior to the dates going on sale here on these boards! So, stay "tuned" here.....lol

i have been on the hunt for the Thanksgiving week dates and I know if they stick with the 6 month window that I have about another 60 days although I have looked into just about everything. I thought someone said that they have a sale where you can buy vouchers in advance at a lower price and you just wait for the schedule to open. Has anyone heard about this?
We will fly from Albany NY nbut if we need to JFK ot Laguardia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter