Question About Using a Voucher

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
After reading through the threads, from what I understand Travel Agents can punch in a code from an AP Voucher to get into the system.

Does this mean only the card vouchers that they mail to you?? What about the "will call" vouchers that you print?

Hubby has one of those for his trip in July. I didn't feel the need to spend $3 more to have a card mailed to me when you have to stop at a ticket window anyway to activate the pass. Just wondering if I'll have to plan to have AP vouchers shipped to us for our trip next October in order to "maybe" use the AP best rate system.

Anybody??

Thanks,

Carol

I have never seen the will call paper, but if you have a code on it that begins with 3 letters (WAK, WWT, etc.) you should be able to go on the passholder website and try it.

Mine is like this:

3 letters - 3 numbers - month - day - year - 3 more numbers

Now, since yours isn't activated, I don't know what it has for the date. Maybe the date you purchased the voucher?

The code is four capital letters, then 7 numbers underneath a bar code. There is nothing that even looks close to a date. There are no spaces.

Carol

Hmmm, that doesn't sound promising. Hope someone else can give you some more help! If you go to the passholder area of the website, it asks you for your name and then you choose the 3 letters from a drop-down list. I don't see any on there with 4 letters.

Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter