Question about the dining plan

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
are you limited to what you can order? Or can you order anything on the menu?

My understanding is that most places you can order anything on the menu, but there are a few things in very few places that are not on the DDP. Maybe someone here has more specifics on what is excluded.

You can order just about anything at just about any place on the dining plan. On our last trip the only exclusion we had was at Teppanyaki; we couldn't order sushi as an appetizer or lobster as an entree.

As of May 13, you can order almost everything almost everyplace.

Teppanyaki has moved sushi to a special sushi menu and lobster to a "side item" section so that you can order anything listed as an appetizer, entree, or combination.

At Planet Hollywood there are appetizers and desserts listed as "serves 2" or "serves 4." You can order these, but only if you have the right number of people agreeing on this item.

In most places, a "beverage" is a fountain drink, tea, coffee, etc. However, at a few restaurants you can get a smoothie or milkshake as a beverage.

I looked at the sci-fi cafe menu and the milkshakes arent even listed. Does anyone know if we could get the milkshakes there with the dining plan or could we just pay for it?

kcashner said:
As of May 13, you can order almost everything almost everyplace.

Teppanyaki has moved sushi to a special sushi menu and lobster to a "side item" section so that you can order anything listed as an appetizer, entree, or combination.

At Planet Hollywood there are appetizers and desserts listed as "serves 2" or "serves 4." You can order these, but only if you have the right number of people agreeing on this item.

In most places, a "beverage" is a fountain drink, tea, coffee, etc. However, at a few restaurants you can get a smoothie or milkshake as a beverage.

popcorn::
Disney8704 said:
I looked at the sci-fi cafe menu and the milkshakes arent even listed. Does anyone know if we could get the milkshakes there with the dining plan or could we just pay for it?

I checked out the menu for Sci-Fi too and was curious about the same thing. How much are the famous milkshakes and are they covered by the DDP?

I don't know how much milkshakes are at Sci-Fi, but my daughter was able to get one as her beverage on the dining plan.

So you are saying that sushi is definitely out as an appetizer for Teppanyaki? Or has this been modified?

Well thats good to know. I'm glad they are included. I would have gotten one regardless though. The oreo one is to good to pass up, lol.

dixiedizfan said:
I don't know how much milkshakes are at Sci-Fi, but my daughter was able to get one as her beverage on the dining plan.

flamestarrdust said:
So you are saying that sushi is definitely out as an appetizer for Teppanyaki? Or has this been modified?
Sushi is definitely out as an appetizer if you're on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter