Question about Teva sandals ...

ScarletIndigo

Certified Sweetpea
Hi everyone. I've been curious about the best WDW footwear, and I keep noticing people mention Teva sandals. So I visited the website and couldn't believe the number of styles they carry! Yikes!

So here's my question -- for those of you who favour Teva sandals, which style do you prefer to wear? I'm especially interested in men's styles, for even though I'm a gal, Teva doesn't seem to be carrying my (unfortunately large) size o' shoe. ;-(

Also, where's the best place to snag a pair? Teva.com seems to only have limited sizes available in any given style, so what other websites out there carry Teva? Discount/closeout sites are always welcome too!

Thanks much, and take care.

Jessie

Hi ScarletIndigo

First off, I would get to a 'real' store where you can try them on, so you know what size you wear. You might be surprised by the size, since they are so adjustable (over your toes, and around your ankles) Then you will have an easier time buying them online, sight unseen.

I bought my latest pair of Teva's from Sierra Trading post. They have some GREAT sales, you just have to peruse a bit. It was easy because I already knew what size I wore (also big for a girl!)

Good Luck!

Debbie

PS--WELCOME to the DIS!!!!! :wave:

I found mine at Academy Sports - and found I could wear a size smaller than I normally wear.

Hi ScarletIndigo! I have a pair of Teva "Spoilers" Real comfy. Last year, (8-days, 7-nights), I wore my Spoilers exclusively. Also took 'em on a 10-day cruise, last month. Most comfortable footwear I own. Hope this helps!

Bought mine 3 years ago at Galyan's and they are still in excellent shape - and I wear them all the time in the summer - the next best thing to bare feet.:D

Specialty shoe stores should carry them. I suggest trying them on and then looking on eBay for a new pair at half the price! My own Teva's have been discontinued and I'm so afraid that when they finally give out I'll be stuck finding a new style.

Just got the whole family's in the mail today...
I wear a 9...ended up getting the "Stratum" Style.
Really like them and can't find them in the local stores
anywhere...and i live in Colorado!! Anyway, DH got
Stratums as well and really likes them! we wore
Tevas last trip to WDW and not one single blister!
I still have those pair and they look great! just thought it
might be nice to rotate them...By the way, couldn't find
"Stratum" in my size on all of the other webs...went thru
TEVA.com!

Jill:Pinkbounc

Thanks for the tips, everyone! I live in Chicago, so there should definitely be a place around here where I could try a pair on, but not being a very "sporty gal" (hehe) I wouldn't have the first clue where to look!

Think I'll just try my luck with Teva.com and see what happens! I needed something to give my boyfriend for his upcoming birthday, and there's no reason not to reward myself as well! When we're traipsing around WDW sans blisters, I expect he'll be thanking me! ;-)

So here's my question -- for those of you who favour Teva sandals, which style do you prefer to wear? I'm especially interested in men's styles, for even though I'm a gal, Teva doesn't seem to be carrying my (unfortunately large) size o' shoe. ;-(

Also, where's the best place to snag a pair? Teva.com seems to only have limited sizes available in any given style, so what other websites out there carry Teva? Discount/closeout sites are always welcome too!

Thanks much, and take care.

Jessie
------------------------------

Hi Jessie - I just ordered Teva's from sierratradingpost.com and I LOVE them!

They are having a sale now on women's sport sandals, regular $69.95 on sale for $17.95. Only sizes 10 and 11 are left. Maybe these will do?

Laurie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter