Question about Starbucks Universal City Walk Hollywood

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
I am staying at Hilton Universal Hollywood in January and I will be arriving from LAX in the afternoon using a car service. My plan for the afternoon / evening is to shop and eat at Citywalk. Theres lots of places for my main meal, but I specifically am looking for Starbucks or other similar place where I can buy a take out sandwich or salad. Is the Starbucks in Citywalk still open, as I am finding conflicting information. I found a YouTube video filmed in September 2021 of a walk through of Citywalk and it seems to be open, but then when I Google there is an article that says it closed in April 2021.

There is a Peets Coffee in The Hilton, but they are only open in the mornings.

I’m here now - Nov 25, 2021 - and the Starbucks at CityWalk Hollywood is closed for good. Signs on the windows say the location is permanently closed and the interior has been pretty much stripped. The big sign is still up on the exterior but it’s totally closed.

Thanks for info. We will be there first week of December and I was wondering same thing. Have to figure out other options, too, I guess. Funny how we get to where we rely on Starbucks so much when we travel😁

BPT, we were just there. There is a Firehouse Subs up the escalator, we got good sandwiches there, took back to the Hilton. Hilton in room service is very sketchy, extremely expensive and limited so we did same thing - just looked around Citywalk til we found something to easily transport back to room.

There are some other fast food options up in that same area, a Pinks hot dog stand, a burger place and I think Panda Express. The Johnny Rockets had a great Burger with fries and choc shake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter