Question about slow time right after Thanksgiving

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
According to these boards, one of the slowest times at WDW is right after Thanksgiving...yet you can still benefit from all of the Christmas decorations and festivities. Does the weekend directly after Thanksgiving count as being a part of that slow time, or would there still be large crowds the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving? At first my dh and I thought we could take a short weekend trip Fri-Sun and take advantage of the low crowds. Now I'm wondering if everyone meant the slow time is after the entire Thanksgiving WEEKEND, not just Thanksgiving itself.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks! :tongue:

-Laura

The Friday, Saturday and usually Sunday immediately after Thanksgiving are packed. Monday can also be a bit more crowded as some will make a long weekend. Starting later that week, the crowds are very slow and the decorations are up. It is a great time to go!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Kapp:jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter