Question about Jedi Training Academy

angelshann23

Earning My Ears
Aloha everyone!!

I was reading the thread about the Year of a Million Dreams. It mentioned the Jedi Training Academy. Anyone have any idea when this starts?? We will be at DL on Tuesday, Oct. 3rd-Thursday, Oct. 5th. My 9 yr old son would absolutely love to this. I checked the DL calendar and I didn't see anything about the Jedi Academy. I hope someone has some information they can share. Mahalo!!

I don't know but I know i want to go!!!!!!!!!

angelshann23 said:
Aloha everyone!!

I was reading the thread about the Year of a Million Dreams. It mentioned the Jedi Training Academy. Anyone have any idea when this starts?? We will be at DL on Tuesday, Oct. 3rd-Thursday, Oct. 5th. My 9 yr old son would absolutely love to this. I checked the DL calendar and I didn't see anything about the Jedi Academy. I hope someone has some information they can share. Mahalo!!

From what I can gather it won't open until probably December or January. I could be wrong though. Keep checking Disney's site, or go to Mouse Planet. They both have A LOT of info.!

...Joe...

The area that they will be performing is still under construction. I doubt it will be real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter