Question about Carnation Cafe??

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Hey everyone,
My family and extended family members will be taking a trip to Disneyland in December (17-21) :cool1: . I was wondering if anyone new how many people you could book for priority seating at Carnation Cafe. What I would like to do, is make a "reservation" for 8 people around 6:30-6:45, so we would be able to see the 7pm parade for that evening. Has anyone done this? Can you see the parade from the cafe? Or have you booked a large group their before?

Any info is appreciated,
Kathy

While booking that size group should not be a problem, seeing the parade from there will be. There will be people standing along the curb between the parade and the restaurant.

A couple problems with the plan- first, as Jen said, viewing will not be great from there. And there is a chance you would be seated near the back and not be able to see anything at all. Second, Carnation is not always open for dinner. You can usually get breakfast and lunch, dinner is hit and miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter