Question about Aulani Island Garden View Room

sletcr

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are going to Aulani in 1 week (can't wait!!) and would like advice about room requests. We have a 1 bedroom island/garden view. I requested a room in the EWA tower high floor (long wing) to get a bit of ocean view if we can. Sounds like these rooms are overlooking the night time movies and the Starlit Hui. If anyone has stayed in these rooms, can you comment on how loud it might be during these nighttime activities. We'll probably be at them some nights but we do have a 2 year old that sleeps around 8:00pm. Is it just a bit noisy or very loud. It doesn't seem like it would be super loud. At least not like or last cruise on the Wonder on Deck 2 directly under Wavebands. Now that was loud!!! Thanks in advance for the advice! :)

We stopped a year ago in the same section I think level 8 and you couldn't hear anything as long as the balcony doors were closed. Our kids did sit out on the balcony and watch the movie once which was fun. The doors are massively heavy!

We stayed in a pool/garden 1 bedroom last year that overlooked the Starlit Hui area. We were on the 5th or 6th floor (I don't think it was higher because I walked up the stairs fairly often). It might be that I just wasn't that sensitive to the noise, but I don't remember it being too loud. Disclaimer: DD13 and friend were 11 or 12 at the time and 8:00 noise may not have registered like it would if they were 2-3. That being said, the lanai doors are pretty heavy and cut noise quite a bit.

We were on the 15th floor, so I'm sure the activities sound louder from lower floor balconies, but the door is so heavy (our kids needed help to open them and they were 9 and 11) it blocks all sound. We could hear the movies, Starlit Hui, etc from our balcony, but we couldn't even tell they were going on with the door shut. You shouldn't have a problem at all.

Thanks everyone! We requested EWA tower high floor ending in xx83, xx77 and xx71. Hope we get one of those 1 bedrooms. Doesn't seem like the noise is too bad. Thanks again!! Also are there any other room endings we should have requested for this room to get a bit of view? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter