question about AP discounts

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
We are staying at PO/Riverside the end of Jan. 2006. I have made ressies, but when should I start to keep an eye out for AP or codes for this time of year? Also, have there been post cards out there this year?

Hi-
Don't know about the postcards, but we're going in Feb 2006 and I've been looking into AP codes for that time of year, too. It looks like in the past, Jan-Feb AP codes have been released anywhere from late October to early December. So I think we're going to have to wait awhile... :rolleyes:

yooperfan said:
We are staying at PO/Riverside the end of Jan. 2006. I have made ressies, but when should I start to keep an eye out for AP or codes for this time of year? Also, have there been post cards out there this year?

Discounts for last January came out 10/21.

cheerbop said:
what about the ap discount codes for Dec 7th-14?

thanks for helping!!!! :wave2:

They came out in August last year. We had discounts for the end of December and we booked them as soon as they came out in August.

Is there a list somewhere about when each AP code came out?
I'm going in late August (after the current AP codes) and again in January.
Thanx.

Momto8 said:
They came out in August last year. We had discounts for the end of December and we booked them as soon as they came out in August.

I two will be there Dec. 7-11. I just bought and AP today. I know you said that the codes come out in August, but how are you alerted when they come out? Do you get a letter saying "they will be released xyz date" or what? Should I just start looking at the boards at 7am everyday in Aug. My husbands gonna kill me!

Since your AP is not activated you will have to watch here or at mousesavers.com.

Even most of us with activated APs find out this way as few of us do get emails or even if we do (which I never have) they come out quite a bit after we know about them here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter