• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about 180+10 booking

luckyluch

Earning My Ears
Hi I just want to know if I got this right.I can start booking my ADR's on the first day of my trip and one call will do for the whole week right? My trip starts Sept 25 2010 to Oct 2.Just to be exactly sure can anyone tell me what day I can call? Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps me out on this little matter.

Ok so I just wanted to confirm the 180 days +10 worked for me.I made my ADR's this morning for my bounceback September trip.I tried at 3:00 AM,with no luck,so I went back to bed and tried again at 6:00 AM and Voila!!! my dates opened up.I got everything I wanted except for one .I couldn't get le celier for my last day:confused3.I managed to get it for our fourth day though,so it's not all bad.I guess they thought I was being greedy trying to book it twice on one trip:rolleyes1 Oh well, let the countdown begin and good luck to everyone,hope it works out as well for you guys too.:woohoo::yay::woohoo::thumbsup2

let the countdown begin and good luck to everyone,hope it works out as well for you guys too.:woohoo::yay::woohoo::thumbsup2

Since FD has still not been announced yet getting ADRs is still fairly good. But as soon as it is announced (fingers crossed)the ADRs will get eaten up quickly. Glad you got everything. So did I for my beginning of Sept trip. Unless they don't offer FD then we will cancel all but one or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter