• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

1713607524801.jpeg

Good morning Quackers! Stopping in for a quick hello. I took a break from the boards for a while.

I saw the above picture (which is a card, actually) in a store, and I had to take a photo of it!

Thank you for thinking of me and your PM’s, etc. All are appreciated. I missed you and I apologize for worrying you!

I hope everyone is well. I did catch up with the thread. Happy for good news!

Seems like medical issues, home stuff and trips are all coming along nicely! :goodvibes

Things are ok here, getting some work done around the house. DH had some medical stuff we had to deal with but all is good now. (Nothing too serious.) DD and DS are both seeing people and that’s going well, too.

And my two boys are doing great, too. paw:

1713607885973.jpeg

1713608066807.jpeg

Enjoy this Saturday! 🐥 Hope you have good weather!

View attachment 853423

Good morning Quackers! Stopping in for a quick hello. I took a break from the boards for a while.

I saw the above picture (which is a card, actually) in a store, and I had to take a photo of it!

Thank you for thinking of me and your PM’s, etc. All are appreciated. I missed you and I apologize for worrying you!

I hope everyone is well. I did catch up with the thread. Happy for good news!

Seems like medical issues, home stuff and trips are all coming along nicely! :goodvibes

Things are ok here, getting some work done around the house. DH had some medical stuff we had to deal with but all is good now. (Nothing too serious.) DD and DS are both seeing people and that’s going well, too.

And my two boys are doing great, too. paw:

View attachment 853424

View attachment 853425

Enjoy this Saturday! 🐥 Hope you have good weather!
Oh my goodness -- so glad to see you back here and SO glad to hear that you are doing okay. Love the photos of the dogs -- so glad that they are doing well, too. Hope your break from the boards was refreshing and helpful. It does get to be a bit too much sometimes, doesn't it? Have a lovely weekend!

Good morning. It is 46 here with rain. It is supposed to stop this afternoon and go into the 50s. Yesterday I walked at the lake and around the complex. Such a nice day. I videochatted with Jeff and his kids. They are having a nice school vacation week. I will be seeing them today. I hope to see Kenny and his kids this weekend as it has been a while. They were with their mom during the vacation week. I plan to go clothes shopping for Chris's cousin this weekend. I am counting down the days until my trip, 3 weeks now so I am getting things even more ready.

Have a good day.

Good morning. Seeing @Pea-n-Me and me back on our thread made me so happy this morning!

Sunny and going to be gorgeous. It figures. Last weekend I wasn't expecting them, barely awake, not dressed, and they got here at 7:45. This morning I was up and dressed, cats fed, windows opened, car across the street at 7, and now it's 8:30 and no sign of them yet.

I've already gotten the hand sander out and sanded the live edge shelves Dave made me for the computer room and am putting a coat of polyurethane on them now. I have the kitchen rugs in the wash and then I'm going to vacuum the kitchen and bathrooms and swiffer the floors.

I mowed again last night, I can't keep up with the grass growing so quickly

Have a great Saturday.

1713616425491.png

I was going through a box of memories and came across the "thank you for visiting" mail that WDW used to send out, which made me think about Disney, and this lovely blog, and our upcoming trip for my DS high school graduation. I hope you are all doing well and had a quick catch-up by reading back through some pages!

Many of you must have received the thank you sketches from Don "Ducky" Williams over the years. I'm sure it's one of the many extra perks that have been cut now, but does anyone have an idea of how many years they did that? I have a signed Minnie and a Mickey from our 2015 and 2016 trips, framed on my wall!

I tried to do a bit of a search and found that they stopped in 2019, but I don't know how many years they ran that program. It was such a nice surprise to get a thick envelope in the mail with a thank you gift!

I have a Disney cabinet with all this stuff in it. Unfortunately, no order to any of it, although I did try to get magazine boxes for the Disney Files. I mean no order in the sense I don't know what cards arrived in which year, etc.

And, framing was on my mind to put some of the DVC stuff on the walls of this small room, especially the lthos we received years ago. Problem is Pooh took it over with 3 large framed prints all of which I love.

Well the tree is still there. I waited until almost 9:30 before I called and asked if they were coming. Dave said he had been calling Dave Jr, but getting no answer. So no tree cutting today. It was perfect weather until noon, then the winds came up. It's still sunny and warm, but they could have gotten those limbs down before it got windy. They can cut the main trunk of the tree wind or not. I'm hoping that they come tomorrow.

Instead I painted a small bench that Don had made that was sitting on the front porch, hooked up my new hose, tilled the new flower beds on either side of the new shed. Got the kitchen and bathroom floors washed and the rugs washed, and now I'm done for the day.

Nice to see you @Canadisney Fly .

Have a nice rest of the afternoon and evening.

Also glad to see you, Canadisney Fly, thanks for checking in.

Lynn, prayers you got some rest yesterday, my friendWelcome home dear Bobbi and Tom and Gus, of course, too!

Hooray for Pooh art, Judique. I'd love to see a picture if you want to share. Thank you.

Pea, so thankful you are back!

Good afternoon hugs to all.

My favorite aisle in the store. I bought a hose there last week for $20, which is 10x better than the one I paid $50 for at Walmart and had to return. I bought myself and Summer portable wheel barrels there a few weeks ago, $35 compared to the $80 and up ones at Lowes and Amazon. You never know what they'll have on sale there!

Good Morning Everyone,

Dead, I hope you did get some rest.

I had a longer night. I enjoyed a Christmas movie called Christmas Grace. It's the story of how God used a small town toy shop owner, his wife, and others in the community to help heal the heart of a rival mega toy store owner. It was well done and definitely feel good.

I look forward as always to watching online worship later.

Wishing all of you a happy day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter