Push

My husband and Push had a wonderful conversation one time. They were talking about tattoos. Trash told him that he liked his tattoos and that he needed to get a Yoda tattoo. We were cracking up. Some guy came up and hit trash with a water bottle and trash said something back to him ( I can't remember what) but, the guy was so oblivious to what was going on.

Add me to the list of people who never looked for a handler. Our boys thought PUSH was one of the best things on our trip. We had to keep telling him there were other things to see. Their favorite part was when they asked him to go on SM with them. He rolled right up to the height bar to show he was tall enough. The CM interacted well with him and the boys. He wanted to know where PUSH would put the lap bar. PUSH sadly said that was a good point as he had no lap. He told the boys he would meet them later and the rest of the day all we heard was "When are we going back to see PUSH?"

We saw him in Tomorrowland on Tuesday. There were tons of people taking pictures of him. Now I can just see them showing their Disneyland pictures to friends & family and the friends & family wondering why they have pictures of garbage cans.

We've seen push a few times at DL. I was attacked by the one in WDW this past June. It came up to me while I was on my cell phone talking to my mother checking on our animals she was babysitting. ANd it was playing with my son at first then it rolled up and into my leg and asked me for my phone so it could say hello. Then it sang an entire song about my shirt. My son will never forget about that, he talks about it all the time.

I hope we get to see him. We never have. I think my DD would get a kick out of him.

Mary Jo said:
I also don't like when kids start kicking him, and especially when the parents do not correct their children.

Ugh, I see a lot of that too! :sad2: One time I saw a kid grab Push with both hands and he shook him profusely for a few seconds and then kicked him. His parents thought it was funny and just smiled. Horrible!

I saw PUSH last Tuesday between the Plaza Inn restrooms and the Astro Orbiter in the afternoon.

As I walked up, Belle was giving the lovable trash can a big hug.

Then PUSH & Belle sang Happy Birthday to a little girl before Belle took her hand and they walked off together towards the castle.

Mmmmm magic! :goodvibes

Me and my DSIS, totally fell head over heels for PUSH!

Me and my sister had heard so much about PUSH, that we made it our mission to find him on Day 1!

We did find him about halfway through the day in between Buzz and Star Tours, and I was at VMK Central exchanging quests for cards, and my sister came over the radio I had saying " I FOUND PUSH, COME QUICK".

I ran to where my parents were and I radioed my sister, but then I saw her near Star Tours and ran over.

PUSH was playing the Y.M.C.A. and making people dance. I went up to him and said "Hey PUSH!!!". He talked to me for a bit and asked if he could try on my ears, so I put them on top of the trash can, and he started to run away! He then asked me how he looked and I said "Wicked".

My sister got a picture with him and when I took he said "I think I blinked", so I took another one and my camera was taking forever so he was like "Cheeeeeeeeeseeeburrgeeerr andddd freeeenchhhh frieeeees".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter