PTR - The Return of the Princess - June 2014

Disney store was open as I passed on way to work this morning so I popped in and asked about backpacks. They don't have any girls' ones in stock at the minute. When I said I'd seen a DLP one on website but couldn't justify price and postage she gave me a voucher with a code for free delivery. Have never seen these before, had no idea they existed. pixiedust:

Disney store was open as I passed on way to work this morning so I popped in and asked about backpacks. They don't have any girls' ones in stock at the minute. When I said I'd seen a DLP one on website but couldn't justify price and postage she gave me a voucher with a code for free delivery. Have never seen these before, had no idea they existed. pixiedust:

Oooo well done!!!!!

C x

cool! I have read about that, if there's something on the website they don't have in stock in store, they give you the voucher.

Thanks C and dhidra. x

Still not sure about the bag though - it's described as a child's bag - dimensions are 33 x 20 x 17 cm so not as big as sister's current one. We might go with her current bag which is tricky to open and close because of the broken zip pull but buy a replacement there where she can choose it - I can keep the delivery voucher for sales / christmas shopping then. ;)

Thanks C and dhidra. x Still not sure about the bag though - it's described as a child's bag - dimensions are 33 x 20 x 17 cm so not as big as sister's current one. We might go with her current bag which is tricky to open and close because of the broken zip pull but buy a replacement there where she can choose it - I can keep the delivery voucher for sales / christmas shopping then. ;)

This is the one I got (was €30 in DLP)
http://m.disneystore.co.uk/the-nightmare-before-christmas-backpack-for-kids/mp/69502/1500015/
It's 40 x 30 x 19 so bigger than the one you're looking at. It's a good size, like an older child's schoolbag if that makes sense?

Thanks dhidra - that's about the size she'll want. We can hopefully get something that size in a colour and style she likes there. Which store did you get it in?

Thanks dhidra - that's about the size she'll want. We can hopefully get something that size in a colour and style she likes there. Which store did you get it in?
I got it in Plaza East boutique at the entrance. but I'm sure I saw them in other shops too.

I got it in Plaza East boutique at the entrance. but I'm sure I saw them in other shops too.

Have been really busy at work this week and still haven't made any restaurant bookings but of course have been obsessing about the meal plan. It's now looking like this and I'm going to ring when I get home from work to book tables.

Sunday 22nd Lucky Nugget @ 8pm
Monday 23rd Blue Lagoon @ 6pm
Tuesday 24th Cafe Mickey @ 12.15
Wednesday 25th Auberge @ 6pm
Thursday 26th Inventions @ 12.15
Friday 27th Annettes @ 12ish

Fingers crossed there is still availablility or I'm going to feel pretty stupid for leaving it so long.

ooooh great choices! have never been to lucky Nuggett but it's on my list to try. hope you get the times you want

Joining! Your plans seem great so far, I hope you get all the character interaction she wants!

I loved the Disney store in Dublin (guess that's the one you're referring to?) when I visited a friend there! I loved how the windows light up at night.
I flew with Aer Lingus as well - they're really not the customer friendliest, I had to unpack my suitcase because of two pounds to much… (which wasn't a problem with four to much when I started in Munich (same airline)).

Thanks dhidra - all booked. :cheer2:

Can't book Lucky Nugget or Annettes but the rest were available.

I liked Kizzy's report on Lucky Nugget and thought we'd try it and Annettes - we can use 1 of our vouchers between us those days and pay a little extra rather than having to pay for a whole meal at one of them.

How are you doing? It's always hard coming home.

Thanks Aschenputtel. I'm from Northern Ireland so it's the Belfast Disney Store I was in - haven't been in the Dublin store yet but will definitely do that some day. I've been lucky enough with Aer Lingus and baggage weight but I've heard a few horror stories alright.

Checked my EHIC card at weekend and it was out of date since the beginning of May. Completed the online renewal form and the new one arrived today - that's efficient. Airport car parking is booked too.

Thanks dhidra - all booked. :cheer2:

Can't book Lucky Nugget or Annettes but the rest were available.

I liked Kizzy's report on Lucky Nugget and thought we'd try it and Annettes - we can use 1 of our vouchers between us those days and pay a little extra rather than having to pay for a whole meal at one of them.

How are you doing? It's always hard coming home.

Thanks Aschenputtel. I'm from Northern Ireland so it's the Belfast Disney Store I was in - haven't been in the Dublin store yet but will definitely do that some day. I've been lucky enough with Aer Lingus and baggage weight but I've heard a few horror stories alright.

Checked my EHIC card at weekend and it was out of date since the beginning of May. Completed the online renewal form and the new one arrived today - that's efficient. Airport car parking is booked too.

Sounds like your plans coming together :goodvibes
Hope you get good weather it's lovely here at the min.

Thank you C. :)

I copied and pasted the dates for our stay into a word document from that incredibly useful site. Thought I'd bring it with us so if we need to change plans I know what else may be possible. It says that Lucky Nugget is open late on the Sunday evening.

It doesn't seem to have information for restaurants in the Village but I'd be surprised if Annette's wasn't open on a Friday lunchtime.

Thank you C. :)

I copied and pasted the dates for our stay into a word document from that incredibly useful site. Thought I'd bring it with us so if we need to change plans I know what else may be possible. It says that Lucky Nugget is open late on the Sunday evening.

It doesn't seem to have information for restaurants in the Village but I'd be surprised if Annette's wasn't open on a Friday lunchtime.

Brill!! :woohoo: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

C x

Sounds like your plans coming together :goodvibes
Hope you get good weather it's lovely here at the min.

Thank you Rachael - keeping fingers crossed - sister does not like rain.

It's a pretty nice day in Belfast for a change. :cool1: Glad it's nice for you too.

Forecast for weekend is a bit "batten down the hatches" here. Frozen is going to be watched again. lol

Does anyone have the e-mail address for Hotel New York - I need to e-mail tomorrow or Monday to request a room near reception / lift so my sister hasn't miles to walk.

Is it also worth asking for a free breakfast time - because of all her conditions it is impossible to predict how early or late she will be ready for breakfast. I read somewhere if you're staying 5 nights or more they sometimes give this.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter