• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ps or counter service for lrg group first night?

Lynnyl

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am going to the BCV on Dec 1 with a group of 15, all ages (4yrs old to 82). We were planning to tour Epcot that first evening, I think we'll be getting to the park around 4pm. Would you suggest on this first evening just winging dinner at counter service places when we get hungry? Or do you think I should try to score a PS at this late date? Any suggestions for either? Thanks!

We are arriving at POFQ 12/1.

We are not touring the parks that day so we have PS at Chef Mickey's. You could try for a PS if your group can find a place you all agree on. My other suggestion if you can't would to hit the counter service place in America ( I think it's the Liberty Inn). The room is very large, and often not that crowded during the evening since WS's big drawer is the sit downs. You could probably move some tables together if you want to. It'd typical fast food stuff, but if your priority is to be together, it just may hit the mark.

Do you think the members of your group would rather sit down in a restaurant and be waited on or stand in line at a counter service?

I think I might try to get a PS. I know if I had been traveling all day, checking in at the hotel, then hitting the park.. I would want to be waited on.:D It may be tricky as some places will be full of CP package diners, but I bet you can find something.

edited to add ... Just read this on another thread. With the size of your group, you would be considered a "grand gathering" and you can call that number to help with PSs. The number is 407-934-7639.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter