PS for Boma??

Valera

Mouseketeer
We are looking at trying Boma at AKL on Dec 4th or 5th for an early breakfast before trying to be at AK before opening.

Will we need a PS for this? I'm guessing that we'd try to be there about 8am to make the 9am entry at AK.

I'm saying that you will need one because the AKL is so far away from everything else, that everyone who is staying at the hotel is eating there.

Last time we went to Boma for dinner, we had PS's. The guy ahead of me at check in was told the wait was 2 hours. The guy looked at his friend and said "Do we want to wait 2 hours?" His friend said , "Where else are we gonna go?"

I would make the PS.

I have eaten at BOMA's umpteen times. You never need priority seating before 7:00, unless it is a holiday. After that you had better have one if you want to eat there::yes::

My motto for PS is "If they'll take one, I'll make one". I always try to make PS at all the restaurants that allow it. It's better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it.......::yes::

You should not need to make a PS for early in the morning. But it would be agood idea to do so. There may be an unexpected large crowd of people show up.
On my last trip I ate at BOMA three mornings in a row, each day at the same time. I had PS's for all three days, all at 7:15am.
Day 1: i did not need the PS there were very few people in the restaurant, when I left the wait time was 10 minutes: this was a Monday
Day 2: I waited five minutes for a seat since the crowd was coming,when I left wait time was 25 minutes: this was a Tuesday
Day 3: I got in on time but when I left 30 minutes later the wait time was at that point 45 minutes., this was Wednesday

So make the PS, you may be glad that you did.
:earsboy: :earsboy: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter