private jet around the world trip

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
this trip looks amazing ! do you think it's going to be a yearly offering or is this a one time trip?

wish i had the cash :)

I recently traveled with someone that did one with another group. His trip was 21 days. Honestly, it sounded exhausting. It would be cool for a few days, but they were never anywhere very long, and I think by the end my jet lagged and constantly "what time IS it?" confused brain would be miserable.

After talking to him, I filed that type of trip under "never."

Cruise around the World would be awesome but not jet unless it was NYE … kinda like the EPCOT NYE Celebration Fireworks around the World that match the true times for Midnight in each Pavillion.

I recently traveled with someone that did one with another group. His trip was 21 days. Honestly, it sounded exhausting. It would be cool for a few days, but they were never anywhere very long, and I think by the end my jet lagged and constantly "what time IS it?" confused brain would be miserable.

After talking to him, I filed that type of trip under "never".
Since the trip is always heading west, I think the jet lag wouldn't be too bad. My bigger issue is that I think you could get better flights by just going business with a regular carrier than doing the private 757. From the pictures I saw, it really isn't glamorous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter