• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private HHN Tour September 21 **Topic closed**

FranDVCMadrid, all in my group have the ap's or day ticket to get into the park before 5:00.
The park is cleared out at 5:00 for all in it unless they have the HHN tickets.

Those staying inside the park can go to a holding area which some of us call, stay and scream areas.

It would work best for all to meet up then instead of waiting until the park opens at 6:30 pm

The lines outside the park gate can grow large for entering the park when it opens.
It is not a quick and you are in the park.
Security screening is done before you enter the park.

There is a way that you can get around this in case some in your group do not have the park day ticket.

For the Nights i have gone to hhn, the hotels onsite will allow people to enter thru a special entrance at 6:30
but if any in your group does that, they will not be at LaBamba when the private tour begins at 6:30.

If you have a small group it won't kill your evening having to wait 10 minutes for all to meet up

For those that are maybe local or not staying on site, you can contact Vip Tours and have them tell you how your group can enter with the HHN ticket without standing in the general entrance line outside

Thanks! We'll arrange that before Sept 21, but first we have to be at least 8 people to have a great time! :worship:

I'm interested and yes we would be 2. Need to talk to wife and I weigh what would be better doing this or having express for 2 nights. We have annual passes. And actually have scare actor resies @ 5 so we will be in park.

I am hoping this pans out. Going to give it another week or so, then will probably just go with the rof with express.

Hi,

We do not have any news from @reeddi so, if you know someone else who wants to join us, it will be fine. For the moment, 6 people, 350$ each one.

Think I am there, still no ability to start a private conversation. Hopefully I'll figure it out!

Ends up I am going to be around the 21st. Is there still room in the group and what is the cost pp? I might be interested for a party of 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter