Printing a boarding pass at VGF

chicagodisneyguy

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to print boarding passes at either the VGF or the Grand Floridian resort itself? My family is flying Allegiant on the way home and they charge to print the passes at the airport. Normally I'd tell them to just use a mobile pass but being our first time flying Allegiant, I'd rather just have the passes in hand.

Thx

Is it possible to print boarding passes at either the VGF or the Grand Floridian resort itself? My family is flying Allegiant on the way home and they charge to print the passes at the airport. Normally I'd tell them to just use a mobile pass but being our first time flying Allegiant, I'd rather just have the passes in hand.

Thx
The resort itself printed ours out about a year ago. I expected them to balk as I was staying at BCV but I like to check in 24 hours prior and always like hard copy boarding passes.
The Front Desk said "absolutely" and was very gracious.

My old standby has always been the computer in the lobby/checkin area of the Dolphin. Printed when we stayed there and printed many times when at other resorts.

Ask at the concierge desk. I'm sure one of the CMs there can help you.
GREAT advice, and in fact? PLEASE do this.

TWICE our "hang on the door" boarding passes for MCO "would not scan". If we had not had these always working backups? My dear wife and I would be headed back to the Delta Desk :(.

The concierge can print WORKING boarding passes from your airline's website. We have NEVER had an issue with these.

The concierge staff in the VGF lobby are amazing! They helped us do several business transactions while there for our last stay which included scanning and emailing several documents back and forth for a real estate closing back home. We were able to take care of all of this while on vacation which was wonderful! They were extremely helpful and gracious.

Thanks for all the feedback! Booking flights for our October trip has been somewhat stressful this year so nice to know at least one aspect of it should be easy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter