Print of BCV

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
If you bought into BCV in the beginning, did you get a print? If anyone has one to sell, or even can post a picture of it, I'd appreciate that. If I can find something similar in the store, that will just have to do. We'll be at WDW in September, and I'll see what's available. We need to add to our DVC collection...need something from AKV and now BCV!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Watch eBay. Yesterday I spotted prints for BWV, OKW and one other (forgot). There is a Y&B Club Grand Opening Litho now that isn't exactly what you are looking for -- but may be an interesting addition to your collection.

I do have one of the BCV prints you are looking for - but it is slightly bent from mailing. If you strike out on your other searches -- drop me a line.

I am not ebay savvy...I know it exists. Last night I did go on it and typed in Beach Club litho, then something else and finally did get a whole list of Disney lithos/prints but I couldn't see any DVC ones.

Thank you for the link.

Bobbi

sorry about poor pic qual shot it with my phone at my practice I got this one off of Ebay
0723071658a.jpg

sorry about poor pic qual shot it with my phone at my practice I got this one off of Ebay

Thank you I hadn't seen one, and notice that it has the embossed part in the matting....is this for sale right now on Ebay?

no just part of my collection I dont own there but I do collect the prints, I waited about a month for this one to show up on Ebay if you keep doing searches for Disney's Beach Club print you will eventually find one.

Thank you everyone!!! Some have responded here and some have pm'ed me! I'm arranging to get a BCV print!!!

Bobbi:banana: :banana: :banana:

I had one listed on ebay that I just sold on Monday.

Can you please tell me under what category it was listed? I searched Disney litho and if it was there I missed it...I began my search on Monday, maybe you sold it in the AM?

All's well that ends well, truly...glad for you and glad for me!

OK, it's just me again...Our BCV print is hung and has it's place on our DVC wall of honor...all of our DVC homes!

I just want to mention that this is the 4th print that has changed hands either to/from me thanks to people on the Disboards. It's been a great resource...and I've corresponded off site with the nicest people.

So, don't forget to mention something here if it's DVC related and you're looking. You may find an item and a friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter