Princess Storybook Breakfast

disnemimi

Mimi to 6 Awesome Grandchildren
We have reservations for the princess breakfast at Epcot for my grandaughter's 5th birthday January 24th. She simply adores Jasmine. I heard rumors when it is cold Jasmine sometimes does not appear. Any truth to that? Also, do they do anything special for birthdays if I put that on my priority seating request? We want this to be a very special 5th birthday. Any suggestions???
Thank you all.
:wave2:
Disnemimi

Hmmm....I don't know about the "breakfast" specifically, but when we were at DL over Christmas, Jasmine appeared frequently in parades, and character greets....she just had a light green lame coat on over her costume.

:wave:

Beca

We've done this meal 4 times now and Jasmine has always been there. We did it in Oct, Dec, Aug, and just on Nov 3rd.

I REALLY, REALLY hope Jasmine is there when we go Dec. 7th! DD5 LOVES her. Last year at CRT, when the princesses came out and Jasmine wasn't there, she teared up. She got over it quickly, but all she says all the time she wishes she could eat with Jasmine. I've told her she usually flies with Aladddin on the carpet in the mornings, in case she isn't there. But oh how happy she would be!!!
princess:

Originally posted by tink2
I REALLY, REALLY hope Jasmine is there when we go Dec. 7th!

We'll be there on Dec 7th, too!!! Our PS is at 8:50.

:wave:

Beca

Beca- our ps is around 10:30- we are going to sleep a little later b/c we are doing MVMCP that night!
princess:

When we were there in Aug she was there, it is almost embarrassing to see the men get pictures with her tho...

as for the birthday, the table next to ours the girl had a birthday and they brought out a cookie for her to "paint" decorate, call the dining place, I'm not sure if its free or they charge extra... definately mention to the CM's its her birthday and Jasmine is her favorite character... and if she cant come that day, find out where she may be making an appearance, it never hurts to ask... imo

Jasmine & Aladdin can also be found in Moracco...just ask someone who works over there when and where to find them. This might be a big thrill since you'll be in Epcot anyway!

My dd wore her Jasmine costume to PSB in October and had a great time. Jasmine was very nice to her. Also, we were sitting on the curb at the MNSSHP parade and both Jasmine and Aladdin made a special trip over to her to talk for a minute as they were walking by. SHe had her costume on for the Halloween party. They were also very, very nice to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter