PRINCESS Palooza 2011! 9/9 Update: Departure Day

I hope your furnance problems are quickly fixed, or you can choose who has the warm rooms and who doesn't.:rotfl2:

I bet you are chomping at the bit.
:bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip:

8 days!

I hope your furnance problems are quickly fixed, or you can choose who has the warm rooms and who doesn't.:rotfl2:

I bet you are chomping at the bit.
:bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip:

8 days!

LOL, we're lucky to have zoned heating, so the downstairs was toasty warm. I chose to sleep there. Everyone else chose to stay up where it was cold. :confused3 Thankfully it's going to start warming up today.

A new furnace is being installed tomorrow. Thankfully there's only 2. The other one went out while I was at Disney in 2010. Fingers crossed that the air units last a little longer. Everything around here is hitting the 20-25 year mark and all falling apart at once and it's driving me nuts! You KNOW your're old when the furnace YOU put in has lived its life and you have to pay to put in antother! :scared1:

I don't generally play the lottery, but half a billion would come in handy long about now. You know, it just dawned on me why the local convenience store was busier than normal this morning.........

On the up side, it was the smaller of the 2 units, so not AS bad as I thought it would be.

Can't wait to read your new trip report!

Bad news on the furnace but the new FL will wipe that bad memory away!

Enjoy your trip!

Can't wait to read your new trip report!

Bad news on the furnace but the new FL will wipe that bad memory away!

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks! :goodvibes

I'll be glad when tomorrow is over and the house is all nice and toasty again. And then we'll be only a week away from leaving! :cool1:

I am so excited for your new trip report. I love your photos and I can't wait to see your pictures of all the new things there is!

I am so excited for your new trip report. I love your photos and I can't wait to see your pictures of all the new things there is!

Awww...... thanks so much! :goodvibes I can't wait to be in New Fantasyland, camera in hand........

It's the one week wiggle!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

And hopefully the beginning of a warm house.

Thanks for helping with my countdown! :cool1: I'm excited to think we'll finally be there a week from tonight. Heck, I'm tearing up at the very thought. But honestly, I'm SO stressed right now. Life just keeps doing this to me.......

:duck:

That stinks about your furnace! My parents are having the same issues. Their house was built in 95 and everything is slowly breaking down. My dad has been working hard to fix lots of stuff so they can sell the house in 3 years. He replaced the hot water heater a few years ago, but the downstairs AC unit needs to be replaced. It hasn't been working for a few years.

On a positive note....you leave in 1 week! How exciting! Make sure you roam Fantasyland and keep an eye out for Gaston!

That stinks about your furnace! My parents are having the same issues. Their house was built in 95 and everything is slowly breaking down. My dad has been working hard to fix lots of stuff so they can sell the house in 3 years. He replaced the hot water heater a few years ago, but the downstairs AC unit needs to be replaced. It hasn't been working for a few years.

On a positive note....you leave in 1 week! How exciting! Make sure you roam Fantasyland and keep an eye out for Gaston!

Well, our house was built in 26! The sad part is that we put the furnaces in oursleves in 89 I think it was. So yes, they were at the end of their life expectancy. But so is everything else. We just put in a new water heater a couple months ago. It is nice to some of these things replaced, so hopefully we can sail again for a while. It just seems to be coming at us from all sides recently.

But yes, having the Disney trip out ahead of us really does make it more bearable. And we definitely will be stalking....I mean watching for..... Gaston. :)

I made a new autograph book, for this trip. Instead of buying a new one every trip I wanted one permanent one to bring back over and over. So we're sort of starting from scratch on our autographs. I made a hard cover book with photos of Katie with various characters through the years. So it will be fun to start filling it in with signatures. I sure hope Gaston will sign.

How exciting that your trip is almost here! I already can't wait for the trip report, lol (makes me a bit jealous, I haven't been able to actually write a TR since my first trip in 07, 16 trips ago!)

mom2rtk said:
I made a new autograph book, for this trip. Instead of buying a new one every trip I wanted one permanent one to bring back over and over. So we're sort of starting from scratch on our autographs. I made a hard cover book with photos of Katie with various characters through the years. So it will be fun to start filling it in with signatures. I sure hope Gaston will sign.

Yep, Gaston signs. :) I had a really fun interaction with Flynn signing (this gets back to Gaston, promise, lol.) While signing, Rapunzel asked if I draw, and for some reason i said yes. She asked what & no idea why, but I said characters, but Flynn thought I said flamingos. So he drew a flamingo on the page opposite his autograph. Then he added a Santa hat to make it Christmasy, then he added a goatee so it would be like him, and then he named it a flynmingo!! It was too funny!

So flash forward to meeting Gaston. When I gave him my autograph book he said, "oh books, you should keep your nose out of them. I don't see the point if there's no pictures in them." So I said you can draw a picture & told him that Flynn drew in my book. He demanded I show this to him, so I did. After he looked at it, he said, Flynn's not very talented. Haha! (I have to say, I had some great character interactions this trip, and every character was spot on. Not one bad character experience in the bunch!)

jenseib said:
Thanks for sharing your pictures kswm30b. It looks like your shots are similar to mine. It was just so hard to shoot in the dark...basically.

I like your daytime shots though. Sadly I never got to see it in the daylight.

Yea, it's so dark. :( I do have better pics on my camera of BoG and other areas. For example the Belle pic, I was expecting to have a hard time getting pics in there, but I was pretty happy with what I was able to get. I also loved how they kept saying no flash was allowed in the room & the room with the mirror (flash being used in dark rides & wrong situations is one of my biggest pet peeves.) Hopefully you get to go back soon and see it during the day. :)

SIX DAYS!! Less than a week, but still enough time to try and get me on on all of your ADR's.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't I wish !!

1sm206pizza.gif
1sm206pizza.gif
1sm206pizza.gif
1sm206pizza.gif
1sm206pizza.gif
1sm206pizza.gif

How exciting that your trip is almost here! I already can't wait for the trip report, lol (makes me a bit jealous, I haven't been able to actually write a TR since my first trip in 07, 16 trips ago!)

Yep, Gaston signs. :) I had a really fun interaction with Flynn signing (this gets back to Gaston, promise, lol.) While signing, Rapunzel asked if I draw, and for some reason i said yes. She asked what & no idea why, but I said characters, but Flynn thought I said flamingos. So he drew a flamingo on the page opposite his autograph. Then he added a Santa hat to make it Christmasy, then he added a goatee so it would be like him, and then he named it a flynmingo!! It was too funny!

So flash forward to meeting Gaston. When I gave him my autograph book he said, "oh books, you should keep your nose out of them. I don't see the point if there's no pictures in them." So I said you can draw a picture & told him that Flynn drew in my book. He demanded I show this to him, so I did. After he looked at it, he said, Flynn's not very talented. Haha! (I have to say, I had some great character interactions this trip, and every character was spot on. Not one bad character experience in the bunch!)

Yea, it's so dark. :( I do have better pics on my camera of BoG and other areas. For example the Belle pic, I was expecting to have a hard time getting pics in there, but I was pretty happy with what I was able to get. I also loved how they kept saying no flash was allowed in the room & the room with the mirror (flash being used in dark rides & wrong situations is one of my biggest pet peeves.) Hopefully you get to go back soon and see it during the day. :)

What a great interaction you had with Flynn and Gaston! Sounds like an awesome Disney memory! :goodvibes

SIX DAYS!! Less than a week, but still enough time to try and get me on on all of your ADR's.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't I wish !!

WOO HOO!

Who needs to add you to ADRs ...... I'm smuggling you into the parks in my camera bag! :cool1:

LOL, a little bird must have told you about our gourmet dinner! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter