Princess meet Question

nas1861

Earning My Ears
I am assuming that a ticketed adult is needed for a ticketed child but what about a second adult that has no intention of getting a picture but just wants to watch the child’s expressions do they need a ticket?

Anna and Elsa are in one of the dining rooms, themed for the event. A ticket is needed to get in. They are free, though.

I am assuming that a ticketed adult is needed for a ticketed child but what about a second adult that has no intention of getting a picture but just wants to watch the child’s expressions do they need a ticket?

I've done it three times with my daughters and never needed a ticket for myself. Now, I've never had my pictures taken...I'm basically just supervising my kids in the line.

Thank you for all the help! There are 8 of us but I’m sure it will just be the moms and the kids since the dads don’t care. I was wondering about Grandma but I may just get her a ticket anyway and leave the guys to themselves.

I would get the extra tickets just in case.

You never know if someone might change their mind.

Anyone who wants to see the princesses should definitely get a ticket. But if the adults just want to watch, or take pictures, you can stay on the outside of the ropes and can generally see just fine and walk along with the family members who are inside the ropes. If I am remembering correctly, there are limited tickets per time slot, so if there are adults who don't really need one, I would skip the tickets for another family to enjoy.

Anyone who wants to see the princesses should definitely get a ticket. But if the adults just want to watch, or take pictures, you can stay on the outside of the ropes and can generally see just fine and walk along with the family members who are inside the ropes. If I am remembering correctly, there are limited tickets per time slot, so if there are adults who don't really need one, I would skip the tickets for another family to enjoy.

Although the Princess meet and greet is usually in the atrium, it is possible it could be moved to a location where viewing would not be as easy. I don't think the Frozen meet and greet has ever been in an area where people without a ticket would be able to view the participants.

Everyone needs a ticket for meet and greets who are going to be attending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter