Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

So some internet sleuths have figured out it was likely taken before Xmas before\after an charity event- everyone in same clothes (minus some color manipulation), same shoes, etc.

The idea that Kate edited the photo herself (and took out her wedding ring) is laughable and if she did it would be simple to say here is the unedited version... but nope.

I have a hard time picturing fitted jeans post an abdominal surgery so intense it required a two week hospital stay and its clear the picture isn't recent...

Which there might be plenty of good reasons for some of which might be she has been judged for so long that she doesn't want any photos until she looks her best... but still nothing about that photo rings correct.

That is interesting. I wonder why they would try to pass off an old photo as recent, why can't they just come out and say that she is still recuperating and needs time to rest. They should have know someone would connect the dots and speculate that it is an older photo from a charity event. Their mistake was saying it was a recent photo (if it is indeed from before Xmas.)

Stupid question will the AP etc. pull any type of photos that have been Photoshop in anyway? Is this like a standard? I mean it can’t be in this day and age that pictures aren’t Photoshoped in someway. Is there a rule that pictures have to be completely original? I mean, how does the fact that charlotte’s sweater and wrist has been manipulated affect the overall picture? I mean when they first posted this on social I didn’t notice any of this until the media started nitpicking.
Same with video TV stations get from viewers. The submitter has to affirm that the video they give the station is "as shot, unaltered", along with signing away all rights to the video. That came about after the video of the Rodney King beating surfaced in 1991. Shot by the late George Holliday, that video was the subject of lawsuits and ethics debates whether video shot by someone other than a paid station employee or contractor should be used and who has rights to use it.

That is interesting. I wonder why they would try to pass off an old photo as recent, why can't they just come out and say that she is still recuperating and needs time to rest. They should have know someone would connect the dots and speculate that it is an older photo from a charity event. Their mistake was saying it was a recent photo (if it is indeed from before Xmas.)
The palace makes some interesting choices (xmas photo with a missing finger) and I think they were hoping to quell the speculation (which some of I get- only once did it appear William visited her in hospital, and she has been MIA for awhile with very little updates given on her health)...

I think you put those plus the William + Rose Rumors (true or untrue) and people start to speculate and they thought hey if we change the color of her sweater and the color of the one collar on a shirt no one will notice and it will make everyone hush... except ppl did notice (and it is down to their shoes identical from the event).

One of the kids fingers is missing. It was a big deal a few months ago
Oh yes! Thanks for that.

Now, you've pointed it out, it even looks to me like if he had that finger he'd have an extra one, because that doesn't look like a thumb on the outside of the chair arm.

Photos were much simpler when they came from film rolls in the back of cameras! 😉

...And more honest! We're never going to get truthful images while there's so much internet/media pressure to look 'perfect'.

The palace makes some interesting choices (xmas photo with a missing finger) and I think they were hoping to quell the speculation (which some of I get- only once did it appear William visited her in hospital, and she has been MIA for awhile with very little updates given on her health)...

I think you put those plus the William + Rose Rumors (true or untrue) and people start to speculate and they thought hey if we change the color of her sweater and the color of the one collar on a shirt no one will notice and it will make everyone hush... except ppl did notice (and it is down to their shoes identical from the event).
And as someone who tries hard to avoid celebrity gossip, I had not heard of the alleged relationship you mentioned. Some people are way too invested in this stuff!

Well, the picture was in my local paper before it was pulled. I am an avowed non-fan of royalty and their ilk!

I think Luis just has a thing with his fingers. Maybe he’s double jointed. I mean that black and white Christmas portrait. It’s so obvious that his finger is bent and not missing. Do you honestly think they would’ve published that? It’s so obvious I think he’s able to bend his fingers and weird ways.

I think Luis just has a thing with his fingers. Maybe he’s double jointed. I mean that black and white Christmas portrait. It’s so obvious that his finger is bent and not missing. Do you honestly think they would’ve published that? It’s so obvious I think he’s able to bend his fingers and weird ways.
Yeah, I can see it that way, too. So many possibilities and interpretations! That's the problem, isn't it? Potentially, you can get people to see what you tell them to see!

Blown away by how much press this is getting. So Kate did some editing on her picture? So what? It's nothing 3/4 of the western world don't do weekly. Okay so if the picture was taken a couple months ago, then it is an older picture. Again, so what?

There's no conspiracy here, no hidden agenda.

Obviously people are concerned about her health, but I can't see anything further going on here.

If i am missing something, please let me know!

And as someone who tries hard to avoid celebrity gossip, I had not heard of the alleged relationship you mentioned. Some people are way too invested in this stuff!
I have not followed this other than when the story pops up on Tiktok. I have never understood the need for them to be so secretive, even about a health issue, because all that does is inspire so much speculation. I look at them in much the same way we look at our first family or any of the people who hold positions of great importance.

I am not from Great Britain, but I gather that the Royal Family is paid for their work. I also believe that they are not adverse to sharing personal information when it suits them. It is disingenuous to provide a statement that the Princess is going to recovering from surgery and will be back to work for Easter, then see William having to miss so many of his duties, (I am sorry, they live in a castle and have staff to cater to her every need, from child care, personal care, to meals and cleaning He can go to work.) and then release that silly photo. Why lie? She is recovering, just tell the folks who pay her freight enough about her recovery to remove the speculation. Be honest. I would not want family pics of me in my cozies released as proof of life, but if my job depended on the goodwill of a nation, I would for sure release a statement that came from me.

As to the gossip, I am not invested, but my goodness I heard it. I dont care, but I did hear about it.

I have not followed this other than when the story pops up on Tiktok. I have never understood the need for them to be so secretive, even about a health issue, because all that does is inspire so much speculation. I look at them in much the same way we look at our first family or any of the people who hold positions of great importance.

I am not from Great Britain, but I gather that the Royal Family is paid for their work. I also believe that they are not adverse to sharing personal information when it suits them. It is disingenuous to provide a statement that the Princess is going to recovering from surgery and will be back to work for Easter, then see William having to miss so many of his duties, (I am sorry, they live in a castle and have staff to cater to her every need, from child care, personal care, to meals and cleaning He can go to work.) and then release that silly photo. Why lie? She is recovering, just tell the folks who pay her freight enough about her recovery to remove the speculation. Be honest. I would not want family pics of me in my cozies released as proof of life, but if my job depended on the goodwill of a nation, I would for sure release a statement that came from me.

As to the gossip, I am not invested, but my goodness I heard it. I dont care, but I did hear about it.
They didn't specify that William's sudden change in plans was anything to do with Kate's condition. They simply didn't specify anything. They have 3 kids as well. It's not impossible that one of the kids had a sudden medical need and Kate not being at full force meant William stepped in.

Is it okay to keep the kids' business private if something occurs, or are they considered public entities and owing to the public in return for their room and board as well?

I fully believe the monarchy is something that GB is going to be grappling to sort out over the next several years, a recalibration in the wake of a monarch who ruled an extraordinary length of time. If the monarchy manages to survive it will not be well served to have another generation forced to be automatically shunted aside in the name of royal duty at all costs.

Blown away by how much press this is getting. So Kate did some editing on her picture? So what? It's nothing 3/4 of the western world don't do weekly. Okay so if the picture was taken a couple months ago, then it is an older picture. Again, so what?

There's no conspiracy here, no hidden agenda.

Obviously people are concerned about her health, but I can't see anything further going on here.

If i am missing something, please let me know!
Who edits out their wedding ring? Also if it was simply a case of whoops- bad editing why not simply release the unedited version?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter