Princess costumes were 50% at my store yesterday!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Just an FYI...all Princess costumes were 50% off at my Disney store yesterday. The shoes were too.

We're going to WDW for Halloween so I bought one of my DD's the Ariel costume and shoes!

I thought with Valentine's being over and it being President's weekend the deals would be better but that was the only really good deal I saw...

I got my DD a Minnie Mouse costume last night. Only 14.99 then I got an extra 10% off with my Disney Club card! great deal on the costumes.

Thanks for the tip!! I got a great Jasmine costume for my niece, as well as some great 50% off deals on Valentine's stuff!!

They had Buzz and Woody costumes 50% off about a month ago. I got Buzz for 14.99 also. Its a great deal. We are also going to WDW for Halloween.

I also got a great deal. Peter Pan for my 3 y, and Cap Hook for my 6 y. 50% off . we are not going during haloween do u think it would be too dorkey if they wore them to wdw in sept. My dd(14y) rolled her eyes at the idea. Oh well they love them and I loved the price

We are going in March... And Caitlyn is going to wear her Minnie dress to dinner at Chef Mickeys! And as a mommy... I will smile and take a ton of pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter