• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Baby Belle Does WDW {A Fall F&W TR} Update 10.11!

Those are the best diaper bags ever. We had the car seat in the stroller so it was almost impossible to get into the the basket on our stroller because he was still so young. I was going to say small but at about 16 lbs at 8 weeks he wasn't small.

What a big baby! Belle was 8lb 11oz when she was born. At her last checkup she was 19lb 8oz at 8+ months.

We have a car seat caddy at home that we used when Belle was small and the ability to put the diaper bag on the handle with those straps was perfect!

Good luck on trip. We are coming down on the 25th and leaving Nov 1. I do miss that age somewhat. My youngest is 25.

Our trips overlap! We're checking into Pop on the 28th, we are staying with my husband's aunt & uncle the first part of the week.

Your daughter is precious! I can't wait to hear how the trip goes! I'm sure she'll love it!

Thanks! I started packing tonight. I have a spreadsheet just for packing. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to packing and it's a few day process even longer now with so much more to pack for Belle!

I think she is going to LOVE the electrical parade so I hope we can finagle it so she is awake to see it one night. The characters I'm not so sure of. She's very suspicious of strangers (aka everyone but me, my husband, her babysitter, and my husband's parents) and cries whenever someone tries to hold her other than those people. We were at a Fire Dept. open house last weekend and there was Sparky, a guy dressed in a big dalmation costume and she did touch his hand but didn't smile or really react in anyway and I held her the whole time. We'll see!

What a big baby! Belle was 8lb 11oz when she was born. At her last checkup she was 19lb 8oz at 8+ months.

We have a car seat caddy at home that we used when Belle was small and the ability to put the diaper bag on the handle with those straps was perfect.
Arthur was 9lb 9oz at birth and we go for his 4 month checkup tomorrow... I'm pretty sure he weighs in at about 20lbs right now, and considering he can't even crawl yet it's a workout lugging him around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter