~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

I am glad that Josh is doing well after his surgery. You and your mom looked so cute as Tigers. You did a great job with the paint!

Glad everything went well with the surgery! That Halloween walk looks like it was a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

Your new plans sound AWESOME! A morning wedding is so cool, especially because you can still have your dessert party that night! Awesome! :goodvibes
Thank you! It was!

Thank you! I am so excited!

Thank you!

I am glad that Josh is doing well after his surgery. You and your mom looked so cute as Tigers. You did a great job with the paint!

Thank you!

Thank you! We are dressing up again for Trunk or Treat tonight! My dad did all of the painting he is the artist in the family!

I would be super excited about the dessert party! I think a morning wedding sounds perfect!!

Cute Halloween costumes! I was pulling for the Tigers...then the Rangers...I think I should stop pulling for the teams I really want to win! :rotfl:

I would be super excited about the dessert party! I think a morning wedding sounds perfect!!

Cute Halloween costumes! I was pulling for the Tigers...then the Rangers...I think I should stop pulling for the teams I really want to win! :rotfl:

It is going to be amazing! I can't wait!

Thank you! I was so disappointed when we lost! I was proud of us for beating the Yankees though!

Awww, thank you! We just passed the one year mark :yay: I started a wedding/Disneymoon PTR, too. If you have a chance, come on over! The link is in my sig.

No problem!

Congrats!!! I think this year will fly by!

I will once I get caught up on all of the TRs and PTRs I am already subscribed to! I hate being behind :sad2:

Lurker of your trip reports and followed over to your wedding planning! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding.

Shades of Green is a beautiful resort to host your wedding - I stayed there in September for a week for the first time - the buildings remind me of WL and the grounds / golf course were lush this fall. I never got a chance to eat there, but my parents said the food and service was great. The short walk to Poly was a plus, too!

Ok, no problem! I hope the year flies for both of us! ;)

Me too! I also hope the wedding planning is stress free for the both of us :thumbsup2

Lurker of your trip reports and followed over to your wedding planning! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding.

Shades of Green is a beautiful resort to host your wedding - I stayed there in September for a week for the first time - the buildings remind me of WL and the grounds / golf course were lush this fall. I never got a chance to eat there, but my parents said the food and service was great. The short walk to Poly was a plus, too!
Welcome!

Thank you!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay! I really wish we had taken time out to walk around and look at it since most of the spaces they offer for weddings I haven't seen pics very good pics of :laughing: I am glad your parents liked the food! The breakfast after the reception will be at their restaurant so I am glad to hear a good review!

Hey everyone!!!!

Big news!!! We booked our wedding today!! We are officially getting married at Shades of Green on October 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know we had been talking about October 19th but after finding out October 20th is Sweetest's Day and it would be easier for people to miss work on Friday and fly down then have to miss two days for a Friday wedding we changed it!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!! It seems so real now! I still can't believe I am getting married in my dream location!

Also Saturday my MOH Cassie, my mom, grandma, Josh and I will be going bridesmaid dress shopping! I am so excited to look for Cassie's dress! I have been looking online a lot and I hope she and I can agree on a style :laughing: I want something short, in gold and something she could wear to Homecoming :cutie: I hate the look of most Bridesmaid dresses so if we don't find something at David's Bridal we will be next door to a mall so we can go look somewhere else :thumbsup2

I am so happy and excited for you and Josh! I am so looking forward to all that this next year has in store for you and our whole family! :goodvibes

That is so exciting!!! Such a good feeling when it's booked! The time is seriously going to fly by and then it will be time for your beautiful wedding!

I like your idea for the MOH dress, you really have to look a lot of different places as some of the ones in wedding dress shops can be quite foul haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter