Primeval Whirl

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I just found out that Primeval Whirl is going to be closed while I'm at WDW :( That's my second favorite Animal Kingdom ride and I was really looking forward to going on it. Drat...

I just found out that Primeval Whirl is going to be closed while I'm at WDW :( That's my second favorite Animal Kingdom ride and I was really looking forward to going on it. Drat...

sorry to hear that. I didn't get to ride it on my recent trip. I'll catch it next time.

Awww that stinks.
I love that ride -- although I hate at the end when it stops short, it always hurts my stomach. :headache:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

If that's your second favorite ride, what's your first favorite ride in AK?

Not Everest, like most people might think. I'm a roller coaster chicken, though I'm determined to ride Everest this time around. Actually, my favorite ride at Animal Kingdom is Dinosaur.

Not Everest, like most people might think. I'm a roller coaster chicken, though I'm determined to ride Everest this time around. Actually, my favorite ride at Animal Kingdom is Dinosaur.

Dinosaur is also my fave in Animal kingdom, I will try to go on that ride too. I can handle all the other coasters but not this one maybe because of the height:confused3

Dinosaur is also my fave in Animal kingdom, I will try to go on that ride too. I can handle all the other coasters but not this one maybe because of the height:confused3

Which are you speaking of? Expedition is not that tall, only 112 feet. It only looks tall because of the huge mountain. The highest drop is only 80 feet.

RnR is actually 80 feet tall, but you think it's smaller because it's dark and inside

Pssh, you big baby ;)

I love Dinosaur! Please tell me after you come back if you can hear what the narrator is talking about when all the little dinosaurs are being lit up by the lightning, because he so much it's hard to understand anything.

Which are you speaking of? Expedition is not that tall, only 112 feet. It only looks tall because of the huge mountain. The highest drop is only 80 feet.

RnR is actually 80 feet tall, but you think it's smaller because it's dark and inside

I wonder what they would do on rides like Nitro or Kingda Ka which both soar over 200ft.

I love Dinosaur! Please tell me after you come back if you can hear what the narrator is talking about when all the little dinosaurs are being lit up by the lightning, because he so much it's hard to understand anything.

Yeah, I've had a hard time understanding what was being said at that point, too. I'll try to listen harder this time around.

I wonder what they would do on rides like Nitro or Kingda Ka which both soar over 200ft.

Heck, even the Storm Runner freaks me out. I don't know how you all can ride those things.

heh, most people on the boards HATE this ride, but I have to admit I love prime evil whirl also, and will miss it this trip

I like to think of it as an angry ride ROFL, its just so bumpy and makes your head whip ROFL...

sry up front about bad grammar comp wire frayed and must post on psp

ka is over 400
about same height as dragster at cp

drag looks 100 ft taller than top of 310 ft millennium force(from on mf)

sry up front about bad grammar comp wire frayed and must post on psp

ka is over 400
about same height as dragster at cp

drag looks 100 ft taller than top of 310 ft millennium force(from on mf)

I know ka is over 400ft. I was just stating that ka and nitro both go over 200ft. Nitro goes 128 and Dragster goes 121. Nitro hits 86 twice. Storm Runner to me would be considered a mild ride ( still one of the best ) because of it's height and speed but it makes up for it. And btw Great Adventure beats CP any day.

I know ka is over 400ft. I was just stating that ka and nitro both go over 200ft. Nitro goes 128 and Dragster goes 121. Nitro hits 86 twice. Storm Runner to me would be considered a mild ride ( still one of the best ) because of it's height and speed but it makes up for it. And btw Great Adventure beats CP any day.

I disagree

I think that CP has the best coasters in the US

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter