Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

Mine were dropped into the mail today so they should arrive early next week.

i just received my flowers from bargainpack so will get them bagged up and on the way. thanks

Ok, I have been to three different stores, looked on line and I can not find the black, white and gray mix. Can I change to a purple mix for the last group?

Thanks,
Shawna

okay, i guess the 200 approx. number per bottle that i keep seeing isn't true. i ordered and bagged up and still don't have enough. i am going to try to do a rush order to get another bottle as we don't have them around me. or that i can see anyway. only thing i have is a hobbylobby and they didn't know what i was talkinga about?!?!?!?!?!

twingle3 said:
okay, i guess the 200 approx. number per bottle that i keep seeing isn't true. i ordered and bagged up and still don't have enough. i am going to try to do a rush order to get another bottle as we don't have them around me. or that i can see anyway. only thing i have is a hobbylobby and they didn't know what i was talkinga about?!?!?!?!?!

Mine didn't have 200 flowers either. :teeth: Mine is a mix of large and medium sized, 2 different color bottles, and BIG difference in the number in each bottle, even though the actual flower "size" was the same. I'm wondering if the original bottles had more flowers, and now the company is cutting back on actual number, and keeping the prices the same? The first bottle I ever bought was SO FULL...and these last 2 were kind of lighter...ya know? :confused3

I still haven't heard from Bargainpack...so still wondering about the Easter flowers...sheesh.... :furious:

ddavis860 said:
Mine didn't have 200 flowers either. :teeth: Mine is a mix of large and medium sized, 2 different color bottles, and BIG difference in the number in each bottle, even though the actual flower "size" was the same. I'm wondering if the original bottles had more flowers, and now the company is cutting back on actual number, and keeping the prices the same? The first bottle I ever bought was SO FULL...and these last 2 were kind of lighter...ya know? :confused3

I still haven't heard from Bargainpack...so still wondering about the Easter flowers...sheesh.... :furious:

I think you've got it right with the cutting back on the number in each bottle as they are getting more and more popular. I'm hearing more and more about huge discrepancies in the number of flowers in each bottle. :sad2: Before everyone goes crazy trying to get more, I think as long as you divide the bottles you already have evenly, there isn't going to be any hard feelings from anybody. Because essentially, we've each bought 1 bottle for each group, so it's pretty fair. I don't think anyone should have to pay twice as much money to get the same amount of flowers and someone else.

Mickeyteacher said:
Ok, I have been to three different stores, looked on line and I can not find the black, white and gray mix. Can I change to a purple mix for the last group?

Thanks,
Shawna

Yup, sounds fine to me! :thumbsup2

Ok, Another stupid question- for the last group- how many brads? Are we sending one per flower?

Thanks,
Shawna

Diana Lyn- I just wanted to let you know my color will be peach hydrangea and as soon as I receive them, I'll get them bagged and out to you. :)

ddavis860 said:

Hi DDavis860~

I ordered my Easter Primas from Bargain Pack, too, for my Group B selection. Since I did not receive a confirmation or any communication from them for over a week after I placed the order, I started e-mailing them. After three e-mails, I got a response from the owner stating (as you were told) that they were on back order. She said she expected them by May 6. Though the owner was very nice, I was worried and canceled my order since I wanted to make sure I had mine in time.

I ordered from Allyscraps.com and received them a week later. I just checked their website and now they are out of stock on those right now, too.
The way I found that Allyscraps.com had the Easter Primas was to do a web search using the words Easter and Prima Flowers, so, if you really want the Easter Primas, you might want to try that if you don't hear back from Bargain Pack.

Good luck!!

Wow, the mail is moving fast. I only dropped them off at the post office on Saturday. Whoo hoo!

YodasMom said:
Hi DDavis860~

I ordered my Easter Primas from Bargain Pack, too, for my Group B selection. Since I did not receive a confirmation or any communication from them for over a week after I placed the order, I started e-mailing them. After three e-mails, I got a response from the owner stating (as you were told) that they were on back order. She said she expected them by May 6. Though the owner was very nice, I was worried and canceled my order since I wanted to make sure I had mine in time.
I ordered from Allyscraps.com and received them a week later. I just checked their website and now they are out of stock on those right now, too.
The way I found that Allyscraps.com had the Easter Primas was to do a web search using the words Easter and Prima Flowers, so, if you really want the Easter Primas, you might want to try that if you don't hear back from Bargain Pack.

Good luck!!

Thanks! :teeth: I did hear back from her today. She called Prima and said they will ship tomorrow, and she will ship on Friday or Saturday. I sent 2 emails, 1 to each address. I'm hoping to have them next week. All my other flowers are in their baggies, and my brads are ready to go too...just waiting on the Easter flowers. These swaps are SO much fun!!! :yay:

I bagged flowers for 3 of my 4 groups last night. You guys are right about there being a inconsistancy in the number of flowers in each containers. I was able to get 6 large and 6 extra large white flowers out of my tin. But only 5 large and 5 extra large flowers per person out of the rose and yellow tins. Go figure. :confused3

I am still looking for the perfect brads for group 4, but I promise I will have everything in before D-day! :)

Ok, after visiting a couple of our local shops, I found someone with Primas in stock. Boy are these hard to find lately?!?!? Anyway, Diana, I got a bottle of small pink. I'm hoping to get them all bagged up this weekend and on their way to you.

I mailed all my flowers today (Saturday)!

All of my groups were mixtures of small, medium, and large and the bottles ranged from 135 to around 170 flowers, so I just divided them equally between colors and sizes with each mixture.

Thanks for hosting again! I love the flowers!

I mailed mine yesterday (sat.) so they should be there in the next few days. I love these flower swaps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter