Price aside, is Coral Reef at Epcot really THAT bad?

I think this place has the best atmosphere in all of EPCOT, but I'm probably biased because we had our wedding reception in their VIP lounge. If you like seafood it is very good. My cousin's wife didn't, but still enjoyed her meal very much (the tilapia). The view is unbelievable, my only complaint has been that meals seem to take a while there, and we've always had to wait past our PS time for a table. Maybe if you were there for a package they would make sure you were out in time. The chocolate wave is one of the best things I've ever eaten, the salmon was very good, the scallops were outstanding. I didn't find it any more overpriced than other places with a similar menu on property, and the view is really special.

I think the food is very good. The atmosphere is great too.

We tend to go at lunch time because the prices are lower and the food is pretty much the same.

They have a great lobster soup and the desserts are fantastic.

I say give it a try, especially if you like seafood. You can ask the same question to 20 people and get 20 different answers. Only you can decide if you like it.

Sue Ellen

We ate lunch there in August...and liked it as usual! Sure it is expensive, but it is nice to splurge on vacation! My 3 kids are the ones that requested to eat there again...and they too liked the food alot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter