Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

Just back and on the drive home. I wanted to comment on this thread and my experience while we were in DL but my phone was not cooperating. We had the photo pass+. Our first day in DL we had supper reservations at GK. we were bit however, entering the parks that day so no PP+ card. We talked to the PP+ photogs and told them that we had the voucher but no card as we weren't going in the park. They informed us to go to one if the photoshops the next day and they would add the pics to our card and give us our package. So we did. Only to be informed at the photoshop that no, we should've purchased them and brought our receipt back for reimbursement. Just an FYI for anyone in the same situation.

Interesting. There was a thread about just that and everyone said that the photoshop would print them for you. Did they wind up printing them for you?

We'll be in the same boat. Dinner at GK on arrival day, parks the next day. Just pre-ordered my Photopass+ minutes ago.

lsulindy said:
Interesting. There was a thread about just that and everyone said that the photoshop would print them for you. Did they wind up printing them for you?

We'll be in the same boat. Dinner at GK on arrival day, parks the next day. Just pre-ordered my Photopass+ minutes ago.

Nope. Never got the pictures at all. To us it was no big deal as we had two meals there so we got them the second time around but for those that don't have that option, I'd hate to see them miss out.

Nope. Never got the pictures at all. To us it was no big deal as we had two meals there so we got them the second time around but for those that don't have that option, I'd hate to see them miss out.

I'm not a complainer. I let most things go. But, I'd be ticked if I did what the CM said and didn't get my pics! They'd be hearing from me until someone added them to my acct!

At the very least, I'd email a complaint. They can probably still add the pics to your acct. And, I'd request that everyone at the photo shops and meals be educated as to the proper procedure. I also think they need a place outside the parks to redeem the voucher. Seems like that would avoid a lot of issues.

I used my PhotoPass+ from Oct 30 to Nov 13, the full length of its usage, going to the parks for at least two hours every day but two days in that time frame. We stopped for photos often, including duplicate stops with Big Deals like Mater and Lightning or in front of the Christmas trees, because we never knew if we finally had achieved the Perfect Shot with our kids. Also, we regularly used photogs at places that no one seemed to want photos at, places where we never had to wait in line and the bored photog took lots and lots of photos for us, like the lovely fountain on BVS that my toddler adored (esp at night) or in front of the waterfall just outside Carsland.
The end result was 583 photos on my card, which includes their stock photos they slip in, which I can't see using for anything but backgrounds in my future photobooks for this trip because they look SO unreal and so different from the regular shots, and about a dozen shots of two of the kids doing their Jedi Training.
After I added borders and such, I had 703 photos, and ordered my CD. Because I wanted it delivered it to Canada, I had to pay $15 for International Shipping. If I had mailed to a US address, the shipping would have been free. The account says it shipped Monday, Nov 19. When do you think we can expect the CD to arrive? (And, does anyone know what size the photos will be, because I am curious as to whether so many photos can be held by a single CD, or if we'll get more than one in our package????)

I used my PhotoPass+ from Oct 30 to Nov 13, the full length of its usage, going to the parks for at least two hours every day but two days in that time frame. We stopped for photos often, including duplicate stops with Big Deals like Mater and Lightning or in front of the Christmas trees, because we never knew if we finally had achieved the Perfect Shot with our kids. Also, we regularly used photogs at places that no one seemed to want photos at, places where we never had to wait in line and the bored photog took lots and lots of photos for us, like the lovely fountain on BVS that my toddler adored (esp at night) or in front of the waterfall just outside Carsland.
The end result was 583 photos on my card, which includes their stock photos they slip in, which I can't see using for anything but backgrounds in my future photobooks for this trip because they look SO unreal and so different from the regular shots, and about a dozen shots of two of the kids doing their Jedi Training.
After I added borders and such, I had 703 photos, and ordered my CD. Because I wanted it delivered it to Canada, I had to pay $15 for International Shipping. If I had mailed to a US address, the shipping would have been free. The account says it shipped Monday, Nov 19. When do you think we can expect the CD to arrive? (And, does anyone know what size the photos will be, because I am curious as to whether so many photos can be held by a single CD, or if we'll get more than one in our package????)

Well, for international shipping of tickets, it takes a couple weeks. But I've heard good things about International PhotoPass shipping.

does anyone know what size the photos will be, because I am curious as to whether so many photos can be held by a single CD, or if we'll get more than one in our package????)

as stated, they will put them on as many discs as it takes
But unless you changed the size when adding boarders, they are 4x6
If you wanted 5x7 for example, thn you needed to change the size ans save it just like you saved it when adding the boarder (save copy)

Oh, man, I did not realize that about the sizing. Bummer. But really, I'm not making prints, I am making photobooks. It's just good to get as high res as possible for those. We'll see.
Just to clarify, I know that, IF needed, they will certainly send me multiple CDs, but I was just trying to guess how many I might need to get all my photos. :) Like, has someone here received a CD with, say, 300 photos? Or has no one seen one with more than, say, 150 photos?

Also wanted to clarify about the extra, stock photos I mentioned. They are NOT the ones you get on the Disney CD that comes with the PhotoPass+ package. They added photos to my PP+ account online that coordinated with the photos we got. Like, we got stock photos of the castle inserted by our photos at the castle. Stock photos of Tink near ours from Pixie Hollow. Photos of Aurora, including one with Phillip, near our ones from the Princess deal. In fact, we got photos of each princess we did PhotoPass with with her prince, for those who are interested.

Oh, man, I did not realize that about the sizing. Bummer. But really, I'm not making prints, I am making photobooks. It's just good to get as high res as possible for those. We'll see.
Just to clarify, I know that, IF needed, they will certainly send me multiple CDs, but I was just trying to guess how many I might need to get all my photos. :) Like, has someone here received a CD with, say, 300 photos? Or has no one seen one with more than, say, 150 photos?

I had five disc the last time with approx 1900 photos
I say you I'll get 3 based on that

We recently received our CDs with a total of 483 photos. It took two CDs but there were only about a dozen or so on the second so think yours will fit on 2.

as stated, they will put them on as many discs as it takes
But unless you changed the size when adding boarders, they are 4x6
If you wanted 5x7 for example, thn you needed to change the size ans save it just like you saved it when adding the boarder (save copy)

You really only need to save as the different sizes if you're adding borders. If you have a plain 4x6 and want to print a 5x7, you can just crop it yourself when you go to order your print. However if you have a 4x6 with a border and try to print the 5x7 or 8x10, some of the border will be cropped off.
437822017_Hi6Vh-S.jpg

I had 1000 pics from WDW on 3 CDs. The image sizes ranged from 1000kb to 2000kb.

I spaced this! Is the 14 days really a big deal? We leave on Sat, 12/15. Should I send it directly to the hotel instead?

I spaced this! Is the 14 days really a big deal? We leave on Sat, 12/15. Should I send it directly to the hotel instead?

I ordered mine on Weds afternoon (28th) They shipped on Friday (30th) tracking info finally updated this AM, showing the package is in Georgia and scheduled for delivery on this upcoming Saturday (8th).

We leave on the 11th, so I hope it doesn't get delayed anywhere.

Well, I just took a chance! If it doesn't work, we'll use it when we go back in Feb.

I am having a hard time finding where I change the size of my photo when I am editing. I want to save some 5x7 to my CD. Can anyone help? THANKS

I am having a hard time finding where I change the size of my photo when I am editing. I want to save some 5x7 to my CD. Can anyone help? THANKS

It's a drop down box to the right of the picture. Pull it down to 5x7 then click "save as copy" or save (?) down towards the bottom.

It's like you are ordering a 5x7 but then you just save it after you've made edits instead of adding to your cart.

Well, I decided to just send it to my home and it already shipped today. So I fell optimistic it will arrive in time. :)

Well, I decided to just send it to my home and it already shipped today. So I fell optimistic it will arrive in time. :)

That's great!

Mine is still in Georgia, which is opposite side of the country from me :rolleyes: It has a week to make it, so it should be fine, but definitely not the 5 days from order to doorstep that other people on here have experienced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter